• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
has anyone here tried to ctb and survived? what method ? did it hurt? how long did it took to lose your consciousness ? did you had an nde ? did you spoke to "god" how ppl on the internet say? i wanna know everything about how it is to die

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and Mitsumi
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I tried. Alcohol overdose and pills. I lost my consciousness quickly. The first time I felt really happy when I was doing it. The others I don't remeber anything it felt like a dream. All so hazy, blurry

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Ive done half ass attempts like 10x they all failed. Most of them were hanging. Anchor broke before I could lose consciousness, or I just didn't lose consciousness.

Tried overdosing but didn't have enough medicine and just felt horrible for like a week but it went away.
I've tried splitting my wrist but stopped when the pain was too much and couldn't bring myself to finish

N

nomore1219

Jan 15, 2024
I was in psychosis and I jumped off the 6th story of a parking garage. Ended up with a spinal cord injury and severely broken leg. Luckily didn't end up paralyzed.

BadChoices

BadChoices

Jan 1, 2024
Yeah I've naively tried to overdose on painkillers (funnily enough overdosing on painkillers hurts). When I realized I wouldn't even lose consciousness I've decided to call our equivalent of 911 (and dialed the wrong number).
After that they've put me in psych wards and I had nightmares about that place for another 6 months.

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I tired partial hanging. I was successful at the start, but awoke to disappointment on the floor with a nasty rash around my neck

Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock
mitsurumors

mitsurumors

She sells seashells on the seashore 🎶
Jun 11, 2023
I tried. Alcohol overdose and pills. I lost my consciousness quickly. The first time I felt really happy when I was doing it. The others I don't remeber anything it felt like a dream. All so hazy, blurry
Same here. The first time it felt like I was leaving my body, watching myself sleep on that damn bed, but that didn't last.

Other times I was out in the cold on the streets but only managed to doze off before getting too cold and running home again like a stupid bitch

Now one of my best attempts I did while cat sitting at my mother-in-law's place. I had even alcohol and an unholy amount of 70 pills of different usage, like sleeping pills, anti depressants and whatnot.
But I made the mistake and closed the door on the cat, and she would have none of it, so she kept meowing, and even after letting her in she kept waking me up
I genuinely think that cat ""saved"" my life that day

Another time I upped my game and took 700+ pills, like again sleeping meds, abti depressants, stuff that relaxes your muscles, pain killers, everything I found really
this time they really send me to the hospital, and I was seeing shadowy figures everywhere of people I know and people I don't
but sadly I didn't die that day either
my mum told me on the phone (that bitch didn't even visit me) that I was close to dying, but that might have been just her trying to scare me

Never got into a discussion with god or already passed loved ones
all those attempts and they did me bo good except fucking my stomach up

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske and Mitsumi
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Same here. The first time it felt like I was leaving my body, watching myself sleep on that damn bed, but that didn't last.

Other times I was out in the cold on the streets but only managed to doze off before getting too cold and running home again like a stupid bitch

Now one of my best attempts I did while cat sitting at my mother-in-law's place. I had even alcohol and an unholy amount of 70 pills of different usage, like sleeping pills, anti depressants and whatnot.
But I made the mistake and closed the door on the cat, and she would have none of it, so she kept meowing, and even after letting her in she kept waking me up
I genuinely think that cat ""saved"" my life that day

Another time I upped my game and took 700+ pills, like again sleeping meds, abti depressants, stuff that relaxes your muscles, pain killers, everything I found really
this time they really send me to the hospital, and I was seeing shadowy figures everywhere of people I know and people I don't
but sadly I didn't die that day either
my mum told me on the phone (that bitch didn't even visit me) that I was close to dying, but that might have been just her trying to scare me

Never got into a discussion with god or already passed loved ones
all those attempts and they did me bo good except fucking my stomach up
sounds like you had a rough time, a lot of times I started puking immediatly and fainting

• Hugs
Reactions: mitsurumors
onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
I jumped in front of a freight train. September of 22' No passengers just cargo. I was still conscious right after and could see my leg and my arm were both broken. Couldn't feel the pain but I could see it. I ended up breaking my right upper arm in half, broke my hip, fractured my spine and was a few centimeters away from being paralyzed, broke my lower leg in half, lacerated my liver, punctured my lung, fracture ribs 7- something (i don't remember) and broke my pinky. I died on the way to the hospital but unfortunately woke up. I spent 10 weeks in the hospital where they placed titanium rods in my leg as well as my arm then spent an additional 2 in the psychward.

I just posted on another thread on what I remember when I was dead so i'll copy and paste that here

I don't remember anything, on the way to the hospital from the train they put ALOT of ketamine in me and the last thing I remembered was the paramedics asking "who is the current president?" then waking up day later after surgery. With the overdose if I did see something I wouldn't know, I had left the bar drunk then did cocaine that was cut with meth and came home to down all of my new and old bpd (bipolar not borderline) meds, my anti depressants and mood stabilizers. I didn't even remember going to the bar in the first place when I finally woke up from a coma. If I hadn't taken pictures there and texted my cousin I was there I would've never known what even happened.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mitsurumors, Praestat_Mori, cryone and 1 other person
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I jumped in front of a freight train. September of 22' No passengers just cargo. I was still conscious right after and could see my leg and my arm were both broken. Couldn't feel the pain but I could see it. I ended up breaking my right upper arm in half, broke my hip, fractured my spine and was a few centimeters away from being paralyzed, broke my lower leg in half, lacerated my liver, punctured my lung, fracture ribs 7- something (i don't remember) and broke my pinky. I died on the way to the hospital but unfortunately woke up. I spent 10 weeks in the hospital where they placed titanium rods in my leg as well as my arm then spent an additional 2 in the psychward.

I just posted on another thread on what I remember when I was dead so i'll copy and paste that here

I don't remember anything, on the way to the hospital from the train they put ALOT of ketamine in me and the last thing I remembered was the paramedics asking "who is the current president?" then waking up day later after surgery. With the overdose if I did see something I wouldn't know, I had left the bar drunk then did cocaine that was cut with meth and came home to down all of my new and old bpd (bipolar not borderline) meds, my anti depressants and mood stabilizers. I didn't even remember going to the bar in the first place when I finally woke up from a coma. If I hadn't taken pictures there and texted my cousin I was there I would've never known what even happened.
Ouch! I can't imagine how much that ended up hurting and that method has a very high success rate especially if it was as described. I am sorry society made you feel you had to take such an unpleasant attempt. You can apply for legally assisted death through organizations Iike Dignitas if it's a route you want to go/option for you.

Last edited:
onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
Ouch! I can't imagine how much that ended up hurting and that method has a very high success rate especially if it was as described. I am sorry society made you feel you had to take such an unpleasant attempt. You can apply for legally assisted death through organizations Iike Dignitas if it's a route you want to go/option for you.
I live in the US and the state I live in only allows something like that for terminally ill patients
  • Diagnosed with an incurable and irreversible disease that will produce death within six months
Only people who will inevitably die within six months :// won't fully legalize that but they legalize people having fentanyl when they are all over the city of seattle dying in the streets from it.

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
tried to od, went to sleep and woke up very disappointed the next morning. it was my fault tho, I took a bottle of pills that I found in my room. don't even remember the name, it was very spontaneous

mitsurumors

mitsurumors

She sells seashells on the seashore 🎶
Jun 11, 2023

Damn, stories like these are the reason I don't try more brutal ways (also I'm super bad with pain, it's the reason why I can't self harm even tho I have borderline), surviving this would be SO EFFING BAD
like I'm so scared to try something more extreme just to survive and end in a psych ward for the rest of my life

I'm sorry you went through all of that