• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
It makes sense to me. Why be complicit in keeping life going if it doesn't want to be helpful in keeping you going? I see this as a very neutral thing. It is not an attempt to end your life, but just a lack of interest in keeping it going. The only sad thing is that eating is one of the few things I have to look forward to and I am by no means a "good anorexic".

Were you able to stick with it? Did you suffer any negative consequences?

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, thebelljarrr, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
The chance ur life will improve by not eating is probably 0

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
in your words, if you look forward to eating, then please eat!

Reactions: lovedread, Suicidebydeath and divinemistress36
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I eat very little, but I do so to maintain a lower weight, and I've managed to lower my appetite to the current point. It is in regards to trying to improve my life though, so maybe that's relevant.

Reactions: EmptyHeaded and Praestat_Mori
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
Yeah, I'm slightly chubby anyway so I feel like I am using my depression as "motivation" to starve to death at best, or become slim at worst.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Praestat_Mori
Sylveon

Sylveon

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Yeah, I did try it in the last few months of 2023, and with pretty much the same thought process, it actually made me feel a bit better about myself. Not encouraging you to try it; just sharing my experience...

• Love
Reactions: ChildrensITV, Suicidebydeath and EmptyHeaded
FinalDawn

FinalDawn

Inherently Inferior
May 5, 2024
I honestly feel ashamed I haven't been able to restrict my eating more. Like I've only ever made it a lousy two days in total without eating. Does anybody here have any advice on how to stave off unwanted cravings?

• Hugs
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
in one period of time, i began to eat very little because even hunger wasn't enough to keep my mind from thoughts of ctb. this was one of my lowest periods so far. i lost a lot of weight and soon lost my core (stomach/back) and ended up with severe back pain where it hurt just trying to get up from laying down or sitting positions. some people eat more when depression takes hold, others lose their appetite. i can't see using food as a reset myself. But i think i understand maybe the feeling of wanting to go to a minimal state, and then seeing if one can rebuild.

I use to share a feeling with someone. That I would sometimes wish to be beaten to near death, within an inch or ounce of my life. To see what survives, see what I might be then made of or could make of myself. To be reborn in a sense.

• Hugs
SnakesButNoLadder

SnakesButNoLadder

"Don't trip on what is behind you" • UK
Jan 15, 2024
Yeah, I used to have a BMI of 15.4. If I was depressed I couldn't be bothered to eat. It wasn't good, you risk kidney failure.

Now my BMI is 19.2 (which is ideal). I should be more healthy now, but I'm not sure if I feel it.

I keep seeing I should have more energy now, but I don't feel it. I also don't feel that healthy, either.

Last edited:
  • Hugs