• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I feel like my neck above the adam's apple seems like it might be too muscular or something. I can't get partial to work and don't want to try full until I know I won't fail at that either.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I tried it with the ligature quite high.. I'm female so don't have an Adam's apple, but it was as high as I could get it towards my chin. I didn't get any pain really but the survival instinct made me stop. I don't think it was positioned in a way that would allow me to black out quickly though.

D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I haven't really tried ctb by doing it but at the beginning of this month I would have a rope below my Adam's apple and I would tighten it. I'd become unconscious within seconds and get seizures. I filmed it once and the seizures are sometimes mild and sometimes to the point where my entire body gets thrown backward. They last around 10 seconds until I become conscious again.

In my experience, it's much easier to stop the oxygen to get to your brain if you have a rope or similar below the Adam's apple. But you would also need something to not make it loosen up if you get seizures.

Last edited:
Reactions: ron_g and marcusuk63
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I haven't really tried ctb by doing it but at the beginning of this month I would have a rope below my Adam's apple and I would tighten it. I'd become unconscious within seconds and get seizures. I filmed it once and the seizures are sometimes mild and sometimes to the point where my entire body gets thrown backward. They last around 10 seconds until I become conscious again.

In my experience, it's much easier to stop the oxygen to get to your brain if you have a rope or similar below the Adam's apple. But you would also need something to not make it loosen up if you get seizures.
Why did you regain consciousness?

Reactions: Ivenocare
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
Reactions: Ivenocare, Superfluous, detached and 1 other person
Hangman100

Hangman100

Jun 3, 2019
I found it uncomfortable under the AA, Also most people have more muscle around the lower neck than the upper neck and that is where the arteries are the deepest.