• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
Practically no one knows about it being used for this kind of stuff. At least not in my country. I searched for it in my language and not ONE article said anything about it being used for suicide, so I don't think anyone would question it. Could some butcher or shop give some pure SN out? Or do they only have cured salt?

Reactions: paleperson and Huntfish34
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
You would have to find a place that actually makes their own products. that's harder to find these days (at least around here). Then they usually don't produce on site but somewhere else. Most small shops are just retail outlets and don't have the production on site.

It's also unlikely that they keep pure SN and mix it themselves. More likely they use a pre-mixed curing salt.

Your energy is better spent looking for a source that ships what you are looking for.

Reactions: blindtothesuffering, No Entertainment, lionetta12 and 3 others
T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
You would have to find a place that actually makes their own products. that's harder to find these days (at least around here). Then they usually don't produce on site but somewhere else. Most small shops are just retail outlets and don't have the production on site.

It's also unlikely that they keep pure SN and mix it themselves. More likely they use a pre-mixed curing salt.

Your energy is better spent looking for a source that ships what you are looking for.
Thank you for your reply! As luck would have it, I actually have a slaughterhouse nearby, and they DO actually ship it to other shops in this town. It's, of course, still possible that they don't make their own curing salt.

I'm having a lot of trouble finding sources, unfortunately. This could be my best shot. If all else fails, I might have better luck with the korean method.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Would you take some advice?

You NEED to get your post count UP so that you can get the SEARCH FUNCTION unhidden. With a search function, you may not have as much trouble "finding sources" :wink::wink:.

Reactions: Action, blindtothesuffering, paleperson and 1 other person
T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
Would you take some advice?

You NEED to get your post count UP so that you can get the SEARCH FUNCTION unhidden. With a search function, you may not have as much trouble "finding sources" :wink::wink:.
The search function seems to be working. Do you mean hidden results? I honestly don't really want to post for the sake of posting, but I guess I could try to be more active, I have at least a month for it, lol.

Reactions: paleperson
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The search function seems to be working. Do you mean hidden results? I honestly don't really want to post for the sake of posting, but I guess I could try to be more active, I have at least a month for it, lol.
You got the search function (upper right page) already? With just 6 posts? When I first got here, I was told I needed to post at least 10 posts before the search box revealed itself. And maybe be active for like 24 hours or something.

Well, if you have the search function, and advanced search function, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding sources for SN. Keywords are what? SN, sources, abbreviations, etc. And when you find some postings on the subject, you'll find more keywords to use, until you get enough to "decipher" sources.

Reactions: Action, blindtothesuffering and paleperson
T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
You got the search function (upper right page) already? With just 6 posts? When I first got here, I was told I needed to post at least 10 posts before the search box revealed itself. And maybe be active for like 24 hours or something.

Well, if you have the search function, and advanced search function, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding sources for SN. Keywords are what? SN, sources, abbreviations, etc. And when you find some postings on the subject, you'll find more keywords to use, until you get enough to "decipher" sources.
Oh. Okay, I'll give that a shot, thanks! By the way, I'm pretty sure the search function was not locked from the beginning? Or maybe it has to do with using a VPN or TOR? I don't know, but again, thank you!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Oh. Okay, I'll give that a shot, thanks! By the way, I'm pretty sure the search function was not locked from the beginning? Or maybe it has to do with using a VPN or TOR? I don't know, but again, thank you!
That's weird. I had to wait a bit when I got here. Maybe they changed things and you get it right away now. Doubt it has anything to do with a VPN or TOR. How are your searches going?

T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
That's weird. I had to wait a bit when I got here. Maybe they changed things and you get it right away now. Doubt it has anything to do with a VPN or TOR. How are your searches going?
Right, sorry for not responding for so long. I eventually decided I would practice the korean method instead before commiting, probably easier than trying to source SN and testing it.

P

Painfulybroken

Jan 12, 2022
They mostly have curing salts in my local area

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Right, sorry for not responding for so long. I eventually decided I would practice the korean method instead before commiting, probably easier than trying to source SN and testing it.
Aw, that's OK. I've been MIA for a while here due to unforeseen circumstances. How's that method working out?

No Entertainment

No Entertainment

Life is a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Apr 25, 2022
What is korean method?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
What is korean method?
I thought it's charcoal but if you use the search function at the top right of your screen you'll find this thread fairly quickly.

I think people use beanbags and a ratchet strap to restrict blood flow in their carotid arteries or some such.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Reactions: No Entertainment
blindtothesuffering

blindtothesuffering

Nov 22, 2022
Your info on having to wait to get the search function activated is really helpful, because I've looked everywhere for the search function getting frustrated thinking it's maybe my browser or phone or I'm being blind, because it was mentioned in the rules and FAQ that was sent to me when I was first approved as a member, as well as messaging the moderators if I have any questions, but I see that also takes a certain amount of posts to get activated. So I got really frustrated and your comments were helpful, thanks.

I've been active for about 2 weeks but haven't made any posts, don't know if this comment would count as a post, but not really comfortable posting a lot and especially If it's just for the sake of posting. Hopefully there's a minimum time period one should be a member and then it'll be become activated, so guess I'll just wait.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Your info on having to wait to get the search function activated is really helpful, because I've looked everywhere for the search function getting frustrated thinking it's maybe my browser or phone or I'm being blind, because it was mentioned in the rules and FAQ that was sent to me when I was first approved as a member, as well as messaging the moderators if I have any questions, but I see that also takes a certain amount of posts to get activated. So I got really frustrated and your comments were helpful, thanks.

I've been active for about 2 weeks but haven't made any posts, don't know if this comment would count as a post, but not really comfortable posting a lot and especially If it's just for the sake of posting. Hopefully there's a minimum time period one should be a member and then it'll be become activated, so guess I'll just wait.
Of course this comment counts as a post. I don't know what the exact number of posts required to get the search function activated is, but maybe somewhere around 10, that along with being active on the site, maybe for like a day or so. The searchbox will show up in the upper right hand corner of any page you're on. Just start commenting on other people's threads or posts, or even just start your own. Doesn't matter, it all counts.

Also, you do know you could have just posted a question asking where the search function is? Anyone would have chimed in and told you just what I told you.

Reactions: blindtothesuffering
blindtothesuffering

blindtothesuffering

Nov 22, 2022
I know, but I felt like people would've thought that's a dumb question šŸ˜¬
Anyhoo, thanks for all the info, 'preciate it.