nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
Do they give you any euphoria? Or they just take away the pain?

• Love
Reactions: Red Desert
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have been on Hydromorphone for almost 10 years now from a VERY nasty car crash, where I was driving south and another person was driving east and he blew through the stop sign, did NOT even slow down and I went into him(t-boned) at around 50mph. I woke up in ICU the next day and he did not get a scratch.

Now opioids for me work VERY good at controlling the pain and on a rare occasion, I have felt a relaxing effect from the drug, but high, nope.

All opioids are relaxing, not high in nature, that is why when one overdoses on them one's respiratory (one's breathing slows WAY down) goes down enough that it might cause death.

Even thou fentanyl is a lab-based opioid, where like hydromorphone has poppy plant abstracts that help make it up, ALL opioids DEPRESS functions and feelings NOT make one high.

I have been with also the hydromorphone almost every opioid that there is from Tramadol to hydrocodone, to well everything.

Along with the hydromorphone I also have a buprenorphine patch, which gives me 20mcg per hour with the hydromorphone.

Hope this helps, as we are all family here.

Walter

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: rozeske, Pluto, Red Desert and 2 others
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
I have been on Hydromorphone for almost 10 years now from a VERY nasty car crash, where I was driving south and another person was driving east and he blew through the stop sign, did NOT even slow down and I went into him(t-boned) at around 50mph. I woke up in ICU the next day and he did not get a scratch.

Now opioids for me work VERY good at controlling the pain and on a rare occasion, I have felt a relaxing effect from the drug, but high, nope.

All opioids are relaxing, not high in nature, that is why when one overdoses on them one's respiratory (one's breathing slows WAY down) goes down enough that it might cause death.

Even thou fentanyl is a lab-based opioid, where like hydromorphone has poppy plant abstracts that help make it up, ALL opioids DEPRESS functions and feelings NOT make one high.

I have been with also the hydromorphone almost every opioid that there is from Tramadol to hydrocodone, to well everything.

Along with the hydromorphone I also have a buprenorphine patch, which gives me 20mcg per hour with the hydromorphone.

Hope this helps, as we are all family here.

Walter

Thank you ♥️

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and LifeQuitter
Red Desert

Red Desert

Here for a short time. Здесь на короткое время.
Apr 24, 2023
Hey, do you have sources for these pills around the world? I'm from Russia