B

bus catcher

Jul 22, 2024
I recently found a YouTube channel where someone goes to cities in America where drugs like fentanyl are common, and it gave me an idea. In countries that have drug epidemics, wouldn't it be a good idea to go to the cities where it's the worst? From what I can tell, it should be easy to get enough to overdose and die so long as you don't get found. I know these places are dangerous, but I'm already suicidal, so I don't really care if I get shot or stabbed. Im not currently planning on using this method, but I wanted to discuss it in case my original plan does not work out.

Here are some links to his drug videos:

I investigated the city of real-life zombies:

I investigated the city where every drug is legal:

I investigated the country where every drug is legal:

I investigated the city that pays you to do drugs:

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
there are many vids like this. i was thinking of going to the actual source where the cartels are.

B

bus catcher

Jul 22, 2024
there are many vids like this. i was thinking of going to the actual source where the cartels are.
That sounds a lot more dangerous than just going to a street dealer. Even if the street stuff isn't pure, im sure enough of it would be lethal to me. Im pretty sure cartels are much harder to find too.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
That sounds a lot more dangerous than just going to a street dealer. Even if the street stuff isn't pure, im sure enough of it would be lethal to me. Im pretty sure cartels are much harder to find too.
please define 'dangerous' and why it should matter at that point

Im pretty sure cartels are much harder to find too.
there is a famous area for this. how hard can it be?

i'd rather go there than wade through the stench of rotting flesh etc.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No, I wouldn't. First of all I wouldn't have any contacts there = high risk of being scammed/robbed, 2nd I would have to deal with street quality and probably wouldn't get pure stuff.

I'm too cautious but I wouldn't want to risk anything in a serious attempt.

B

bus catcher

Jul 22, 2024
please define 'dangerous' and why it should matter at that point
I mean dangerous like a cartel death. Getting shot or something is one thing but I would rather not be chopped to death by a dull machete or skinned alive.

there is a famous area for this. how hard can it be?

i'd rather go there than wade through the stench of rotting flesh etc.
I mean if you know the location then yeah it makes more sense. If you know you can buy and leave without suffering a cartel death then even I would go. But it seems easier to me to just find some stuff on the street and insert enough of it so that death is guaranteed. Which sounds likely considering the amount of deaths in these drug hotspots.
No, I wouldn't. First of all I wouldn't have any contacts there = high risk of being scammed/robbed, 2nd I would have to deal with street quality and probably wouldn't get pure stuff.

I'm too cautious but I wouldn't want to risk anything in a serious attempt.
Yeah if you were to get robbed it would suck. I don't think quality is an issue though as long as enough drugs are taken. At that point death is certain I think.

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
mean if you know the location then yeah it makes more sense. If you know you can buy and leave without suffering a cartel death then even I would go.
if you watched those videos, it won't take you long to know of the place i'm talking about. also, there seem to be a few cities that have decriminalized possession of a small amount and that would attract me there. however i doubt i'd get arrested for trying to purchase where the cartels rule and i kinda doubt they'd take the time to torture you. they have more pressing matters. expect to be robbed i guess if you're not at least somewhat precautious. i would try hiring a local since i forgot most of my highschool spanish.

Reactions: itsalittlecold