• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I've had my appendix out and the recovery kinda sucked but idk I just want to feel like I did at least a bit of good for someone and wasn't a total waste...the only thing that gives me hesitancy is that it could fuck up my body in a way where then the N wouldn't be an option.

Eh, I'm also probably not considered healthy enough to donate one in the first place. Idk just wondering if anyone else has thought about this..

Reactions: pole and Circles
lllll

lllll

Apr 28, 2019
I tought about it but you have to go trough a psych evaluation before becoming a donor. I don't think Id pass it.

Reactions: ArtVandelay, Mbound and Circles
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
I don't think i would before ctb, but after i'm dead my body is open bar. Something needs a kidney, go for it, you want a lung, sure why not, you want a skin jacket, you're weird but it's gonna be wasted anyway.

Reactions: HGL91, ArtVandelay, lllll and 1 other person
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I tought about it but you have to go trough a psych evaluation before becoming a donor. I don't think Id pass it.

That's interesting, I guess they want to make sure you'd be able to mentally cope with the surgery/are in a good state of mind to be making that decision? I wouldn't pass that either, even if I lied my psychiatry records don't. Ah. Oh well.

lllll

lllll

Apr 28, 2019
That's interesting, I guess they want to make sure you'd be able to mentally cope with the surgery/are in a good state of mind to be making that decision? I wouldn't pass that either, even if I lied my psychiatry records don't. Ah. Oh well.
Yeah, I feel bad for wasting all my organs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mbound
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I think a lot of us go through the phase of wanting our death to be meaningful to others, but it often gives way to just trying to gather the nerve to ctb.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Right,.......very very right. (I'm not sure about this expression was allowed in english grammar)

I did not think about this issue and it's important.........I've donate blood hundred of times.

Self deliverance becomes a selfish person.

Should be sticked this post..........

Thanks and congratulations.