Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
I'm in pain everyday i wake up panic attacks constantly also have major depression before i CTB , Does anyone know if Psilocybin mushrooms help ? Would like to hear you guys options i don't take my precipitation medication so its gotten harder for me to cope everyday. Will me micro-dosing help with panic attacks ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
A

ameliacecelia

Mar 11, 2022
Loved doing big trips. When I wanted to start microdosing for anxiety and depression, I got very into growing them. 9 strains total. They helped me immensely with my PTSD. They way it worked for me was it was like i was able to observe my thought patterns as if from a third-party perspective and felt kinder towards myself. Now I give them to a family member who has peripheral neuropathy and it helps manage her pain more than anything else. I advise taking it as a Stamets Stack, with Lions Mane and B3. Feel free to pm with any specific questions. Best of luck

• Love
Reactions: Buddha.e.c and Lostandlooking
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Ive taken portobello several times, they taste really nice in spaghetti sauce or stuffed. Very good mushroom, a bit pricey though.

Reactions: treetop.grazer, Buddha.e.c and Shouldhavebeendone
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Magic mushrooms are effective for depression, but psychedelics in general are contraindicated for anxiety and panic disorders.

If you suffer from comorbid depression and anxiety, and want to experiment with magic mushrooms, caution is advised and a trip-sitter is recommended- combining mushrooms with a low dose of a benzodiazepine might help to reduce possible anxiety while you are treating the depression, but a very careful balance of both needs to be acheived. Be conservative, and always DYOR.

I can't comment on microdosing, and personally I don't believe microdosing is better than taking proper psychoactive doses.

In any case, ketamine, although actually a dissociative and not really a true psychedelic, might be preferable.

G

Grimmreeferx

Mar 12, 2022
Mushrooms are awesome. It could cause anxiety but that really shouldn't be a problem as long as you remind yourself that you are taking a psychedelic and that you will encounter a reality shift. But once that happens it can really make you see things differently in a way that you could otherwise never have imagined. And the visuals arent really scary at all, unlike LSD I've never taken l s d but I understand some people can really freak out on it.