• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
Hi all,
Hope your all as well as possible
My question is has anyone on here successfully got Nembutal or phenobarbital?
I've tried everywhere and just end up getting scammed
It's starting to feel like Bigfoot! The availability of these is just a myth.
Things get worse each day I fear getting to ill to end it or being ill in hospital where you can't end your life. I used to carry a razor blade as comfort thinking if it gets bad I'll use that,well I did last night and as my posts explained I just made a mess! I couldn't have cut .uch deeper and .y God yes I bleed...and bleed and bleed some more but I'm still here,just with a gaping wound on my wrist

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fedrea, Meditation guide and taylor321
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Yes lots of people have gotten N. From A and C. You have to ask the people in these threads how and confirm with others that the info is correct. When you get a few responses that match that were separate and sought by yourself, that should bring more confidence
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/new-n-from-a.37280/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-n-from-c-alternative-n-sources.28554/

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedrea, Deleted member 18655, unwell lady and 2 others
U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
Yes lots of people have gotten N. From A and C. You have to ask the people in these threads how and confirm with others that the info is correct. When you get a few responses that match that were separate and sought by yourself, that should bring more confidence
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/new-n-from-a.37280/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-n-from-c-alternative-n-sources.28554/
Thank you so much for your reply,it means so much, you've actually give me a bit of hope,I'll do some.research on what you advised. And sorry for the typos in my message my nerves were playing up terrible when I wrote it.
Thanks for all the help
I'm really grateful
Take care

B

Bluesummers

Mar 16, 2020
I got scammed by A (or AV) two times. Beware.

• Wow
Reactions: Fedrea and Ἡγησίας
Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
I cant speak for darkweb suppliers but I got mine from a vet, IV fluid flask past the expiration date and supposed to have been submitted for destruction but ended up elsewhere so to speak. It's probably not a viable option for most people but if you have contacts or a friend in the veterinary profession it's an alternative.

Reactions: whitefeather, unwell lady, Fragile and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Reactions: DeadButDreaming, unwell lady and Werewolf
Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
What a huge relief it must be to have that. I can't imagine that kind of luxury.

It is comforting indeed, but I'm guessing I have a few more years of drinking myself senseless to do and who knows how potent it will be by then, not to mention the GABA cross-tolerance. I never imagined myself going out using drugs anyways, might use it for recreational purposes who knows.

Enough of my narcissistic ranting though, there are beers to consume and neighbors to disturb.

Reactions: unwell lady
U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
What a huge relief it must be to have that. I can't imagine that kind of luxury.
Oh my God I completely agree 110%! How th hell do you get it from a vet though?
Oh God I didn't know it was cross tolerance with the GABA receptor, I drink (too much) to cope with pain and anxiety.

But i pray in that there is a source for N or barbs available soon!
Oh my God I completely agree 110%! How th hell do you get it from a vet though?
Oh God I didn't know it was cross tolerance with the GABA receptor, I drink (too much) to cope with pain and anxiety.

But i pray in that there is a source for N or barbs available soon!
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time out of there day to post here to help.
Love to you all! And i hope life gets better for you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
And i hope life gets better for you all!
You sound very nice. It stands out to me when someone is nicer than the usual person on a forum. That's such a nice thought too, that life might get better. Mine won't. I've tried to think of a way to make it better but this pandemic was a nail in my coffin.

I've seen a few videos of people who drank nembutal and they just closed their eyes in about one minute and fell asleep forever. Words can't describe how lucky I think they were.
Unwell lady I hope you find peace and what you need whatever that might be.

Last edited:
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
From what I recollect the N from C has reached everybody that has ordered it from this forum (except maybe recent orders).

Reactions: Fedrea
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
C unfortunately doesn't ship domestically in my country. So it seems the rest of options are quite limited to me :-( I'm wondering if there're any user living in China or Chinese user living abroad successfully obtaining N here? If so, feel free to PM me or find me on Wechat. Thanks a lot.

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Hi all,
Hope your all as well as possible
My question is has anyone on here successfully got Nembutal or phenobarbital?
I've tried everywhere and just end up getting scammed
It's starting to feel like Bigfoot! The availability of these is just a myth.
Things get worse each day I fear getting to ill to end it or being ill in hospital where you can't end your life. I used to carry a razor blade as comfort thinking if it gets bad I'll use that,well I did last night and as my posts explained I just made a mess! I couldn't have cut .uch deeper and .y God yes I bleed...and bleed and bleed some more but I'm still here,just with a gaping wound on my wrist

ordered through is website on 1.4, got it 8.5, some received theirs faster and one had to wait pretty long, but it arrived. Sadly he is gone now

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I don't think A has a site? A is in the PPH.

C has a site i think, but im not 100% sure its a website like a normal one you see if you do a google search!

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Just be careful you don't get scammed. And there's been some cases where people have had trouble with customs