B

bones

Feb 5, 2021
I was wondering if anyone knew this question. I read that you can and some have survived. But does anyone actually know anyone that has passed away doing. I really need to know because I'm in pain. Pain that will not go away. I don't want more pain if this doesn't work. I heard that you can have bad stomach problems. I don't need that on top of my other body issues

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
All the info is in the resources and previous posts. Everything known about SN is discussed in the megathead.

Reactions: Ghostly, stygal and x~Sophia~x
B

bones

Feb 5, 2021
I read that it will but I also read some one survived it
1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose
45 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
30 minutes before drinking SNDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.
20gSN drink
It says this will do it so that is what I am going to do.
Hopefully it's successful and it only takes 40 minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: SpinTop555 and Ghostly
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Many members have posted goodbye threads saying they were gonna drink their SN and never showed up again. I can't be 100% sure they ctb but probably they did.
As for seeing someone die by SN, yes I did. I saw a very popular member from here die by SN. He passed away after about 20-30 minutes of drinking it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: loopylou, Bleh, SpinTop555 and 4 others
B

bones

Feb 5, 2021
Many members have posted goodbye threads saying they were gonna drink their SN and never showed up again. I can't be 100% sure they ctb but probably they did.
As for seeing someone dying by SN, yes I did. I saw a very popular member from here die by SN. He passed away after about 20-30 minutes of drinking it.
Thank you I needed to hear that

• Hugs
Reactions: SpinTop555 and WornOutLife
Catlovergirl

Catlovergirl

Shan32- Suicide is only for the brave.
Oct 24, 2020
I'm from South Africa and I think it's by time I ordered my sn as it seems to be much easier this side. I can't work because of my Borderline personality disorder which my depression is indescribable. I stay alone in my dead grandma's house and on the same property my parents stay and I'm sorry, I'm 33 years and will not become a burden to my parents which are now pensioners. It's true whether some people will agree or disagree but after a death/suicide every1 must eventually move on and you'll be remembered from time 2 time. I'm going to order sn I'm sure it will be much easier my side but to prositute yourself daily for u and ur cats 2 survive isn't cool coz you not mentally able to work a normal job.

• Hugs
Reactions: muffin222, SpinTop555, Ghostly and 1 other person
K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
As for seeing someone die by SN, yes I did. I saw a very popular member from here die by SN. He passed away after about 20-30 minutes of drinking it.
Thanks for sharing. Does she follow metoclopramide r2 days regimen? How do you describe her death, is it peaceful ?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Thanks for sharing. Does she follow metoclopramide r2 days regimen? How do you describe her death, is it peaceful ?
I'm not sure about the regimen but I think he did.
Yes, I would describe his death as peaceful. He only made some groaning noise after passing out after 10 minutes but 20 minutes later (more or less) he was finally at peace.

I think SN is the best way out out there.

Reactions: SpinTop555, Catlovergirl and Keto
Catlovergirl

Catlovergirl

Oct 24, 2020
An interesting question. I know I've heard having olanzepine or zyprexa can be used as an antimetic as I have on me but if I like drink not alot of beer but lets say 3 beers for 3 days then by the 32nd day i already have that gagging like i want 2 vomit but i don't so I'm just wondering how efficient are these things.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I was wondering if anyone knew this question. I read that you can and some have survived. But does anyone actually know anyone that has passed away doing. I really need to know because I'm in pain. Pain that will not go away. I don't want more pain if this doesn't work. I heard that you can have bad stomach problems. I don't need that on top of my other body issues
Search "sodium nitrite death" at Google. u will see very news and articles about successful suicide by SN. Its numbers is really alot.

Yes SN kills. do not doubt. But its guideline must be regarded

Last edited:
Reactions: Catlovergirl
AbsoluteNothingness

AbsoluteNothingness

permanent eternal absoluteNONexistenceNOTHINGness
Dec 17, 2019
20-30 minutes? Really? That's a relief. (although it's still possible for me to be found during that time before the sn kills me because i live with other 'people', my 'parents'. at first I planned to attempt after 'midnight' while my parents are 'sleeping' but my 'mother' wakes up several times and I cant '100%' know they're actually sleeping and not 'awake'. Anyways my room is right next to theirs and they can 'hear' everything pretty 'easily' so it's extremely risky unless the method was completely 'noiseless' which is not... I also 'thought' of doing it a day my parents go out/leave the house [which is 'rare' because of the 'restrictions', which by the way dont """aFfEcT"""/"""wOrRy""" "me" at all lmfao, 'except' for this because if my 'parents' don't go out for enough time I cant really attempt and dont want to risk getting caught] but they or any other 'relative'/'family member' could go to the 'house' anytime and 'find' me while Im 'unsconscious' and then id be immediately sent to a fucking 'hospital' and 'psych ward'. If only it could kill you instantly... fuck. It's so FRUSTRATING how hard is to FINALLY DIE/NOT EXIST AT ALL.) You said 'he' made some "groaning" noises, were them loud?

I thought it took 2-4 hours to kill you, at least that's what some members here have said in a lot of 'threads'. There's a 'member' who even said 8 hours, is that true?! Im very 'confused' about the time SN takes for death to happen and I 'need' or whatever tf that 'verb'/'word' means to know how much time it'll exactly take to completely kill me to not risk being found because I don't live alone. i can't attempt anytime/whenever I want nor have as much time as I want to have everything 'pRoPeRlY' ready/prepared and 'ensure' that I wont fail/be interrupted. I know it 'varies'/'depends' a lot and it's not the same for everyone but it's 'confusing' and 'concerning'/'discouraging' or whatever the fuck those 'words' mean that for some it can "only" take 'around' 20-30 min and for others it takes 2-4 hrs or possibly even more** (why? why does that happen? it can be because some had a complete 'empty' 'stomach' because they 'fasted' long enough and others didn't so their stomach wasnt that empty and the sn got absorbed there slower? Fuck. I cant 'fast' at all 'here' in my parents' 'house', it's just impossible, they'd ask why i don't eat and suspect a lot. i just can't do the 'fasting' unless I do it during night/early 'morning' after 'midnight' while sleeping then 'wake up' at at 6/7 am and drink it but it's so fucking risky and basically 'impossible', my 'mother' is always at 'home', plus around that time is when my 'father' 'wakes up' to go to 'work'* {well it 'depends' on the 'day' actually because 'his' 'working' 'schedule' has been 'changing' lately [ok lmfao] but whether 'he' wakes up at that time or not, it's still very risky unless the method is 'instant' or at least 'quick' and noiseless which it isnt} *or whatever the fuck that garbage crap is/means ewww lmfao. Unless i do it on a 'sunday' but it's still very risky anyway because what if i fall 'unconscious' but the body makes noises and 'movements'? would they be loud and wake them up or low enough so my parents wouldn't hear it? Ffs why tf it has to be so hard ffs why!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then there's also the fucking damn 'inevitable' "gUiLt" that I cant fucking help but 'feel' or whatever tf "feel" means because I know that my 'parents'/'family' would be extremely 'devastated'/'hurt' and 'traumatized'/'shocked' and would be very 'affected' by my death for the 'rest' of their 'lives' and blahblahblah. SIGH i shouldnt give a damn fuck for fucks sake, no 'matter' how "cruel"/"cold" it 'sounds'. LET ME FINALLY JUST NOT 'EXIST' AT ALL/JUST NOT 'BE' ABSOLUTELY LITERALLY BASICALLY TOTALLY ANYTHING ANYONE ANYWHERE AT ALL FFS I LITERALLY SIMPLY BASICALLY SERIOUSLY JUST DONT FUCKING GIVE A GODDAMN FUCK {and simply literally just DONT fucking want to and NEVER at all fucking will lmfaoooooo why the damn fuck do i fucking have to yes or fcking yes ffs why???????!!!!!!} ABOUT ABSOLUTELY LITERALLY BASICALLY TOTALLY ANYTHING IN FCKING GENERAL AT ALL FOR FUCKS SAKE, ANYTHING!!!!!NO FCKING 'MATTER' WHAT/HOW TF IT FCKING IS/CAN BE!!!! OF ANY TYPE/WAY ETC AT ALL!!!! 'FROM'/'ABOUT'/'RELATED TO'/'IN'/'ASSOCIATED WITH' ETCETC NOR WHATEVER TF IN GENERAL ANYTHING/ANYWHERE AT ALL!!!!!! AND DONT WANT TO AT ALL AND NEVER SIMPLY LITERALLY ABSOLUTELY FUCKING EVER WILL AT ALL NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!! that's it jfc there AREN'T any damn reasons for fucks goddamn sake) **because then i cant know what to expect the 'day' I decide to risk it and "ctb" ("catch" the "bus" to eternal absolute nothingness/non-existence, not to "something"/an "afterlife"). if i drink the SN but it takes too long to take 'effect' on the body, the risk of being "sAvEd" in time is very 'high' and I dont want that to 'happen' at all. I wish i could be totally 'sure' of how much it'll take to actually kill me and not just leave me unsconscious, I really dont want to be fucking found and not have any more opportunities to attempt again. that'd be so fucking frustrating

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, SpinTop555, WornOutLife and 1 other person
Catlovergirl

Catlovergirl

Oct 24, 2020
I have no exact clue how much exactly but i know you can google your weight to the amount to take.

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
20-30 minutes? Really? That's a relief. (although it's still possible for me to be found during that time before the sn kills me because i live with other 'people', my 'parents'. at first I planned to attempt after 'midnight' while my parents are 'sleeping' but my 'mother' wakes up several times and I cant '100%' know they're actually sleeping and not 'awake'. Anyways my room is right next to theirs and they can 'hear' everything pretty 'easily' so it's extremely risky unless the method was completely 'noiseless' which is not... I also 'thought' of doing it a day my parents go out/leave the house [which is 'rare' because of the 'restrictions', which by the way dont """aFfEcT"""/"""wOrRy""" "me" at all lmfao, 'except' for this because if my 'parents' don't go out for enough time I cant really attempt and dont want to risk getting caught] but they or any other 'relative'/'family member' could go to the 'house' anytime and 'find' me while Im 'unsconscious' and then id be immediately sent to a fucking 'hospital' and 'psych ward'. If only it could kill you instantly... fuck. It's so FRUSTRATING how hard is to FINALLY DIE/NOT EXIST AT ALL.) You said 'he' made some "groaning" noises, were them loud?

I thought it took 2-4 hours to kill you, at least that's what some members here have said in a lot of 'threads'. There's a 'member' who even said 8 hours, is that true?! Im very 'confused' about the time SN takes for death to happen and I 'need' or whatever tf that 'verb'/'word' means to know how much time it'll exactly take to completely kill me to not risk being found because I don't live alone. i can't attempt anytime/whenever I want nor have as much time as I want to have everything 'pRoPeRlY' ready/prepared and 'ensure' that I wont fail/be interrupted. I know it 'varies'/'depends' a lot and it's not the same for everyone but it's 'confusing' and 'concerning'/'discouraging' or whatever the fuck those 'words' mean that for some it can "only" take 'around' 20-30 min and for others it takes 2-4 hrs or possibly even more** (why? why does that happen? it can be because some had a complete 'empty' 'stomach' because they 'fasted' long enough and others didn't so their stomach wasnt that empty and the sn got absorbed there slower? Fuck. I cant 'fast' at all 'here' in my parents' 'house', it's just impossible, they'd ask why i don't eat and suspect a lot. i just can't do the 'fasting' unless I do it during night/early 'morning' after 'midnight' while sleeping then 'wake up' at at 6/7 am and drink it but it's so fucking risky and basically 'impossible', my 'mother' is always at 'home', plus around that time is when my 'father' 'wakes up' to go to 'work'* {well it 'depends' on the 'day' actually because 'his' 'working' 'schedule' has been 'changing' lately [ok lmfao] but whether 'he' wakes up at that time or not, it's still very risky unless the method is 'instant' or at least 'quick' and noiseless which it isnt} *or whatever the fuck that garbage crap is/means ewww lmfao. Unless i do it on a 'sunday' but it's still very risky anyway because what if i fall 'unconscious' but the body makes noises and 'movements'? would they be loud and wake them up or low enough so my parents wouldn't hear it? Ffs why tf it has to be so hard ffs why!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then there's also the fucking damn 'inevitable' "gUiLt" that I cant fucking help but 'feel' or whatever tf "feel" means because I know that my 'parents'/'family' would be extremely 'devastated'/'hurt' and 'traumatized'/'shocked' and would be very 'affected' by my death for the 'rest' of their 'lives' and blahblahblah. SIGH i shouldnt give a damn fuck for fucks sake, no 'matter' how "cruel"/"cold" it 'sounds'. LET ME FINALLY JUST NOT 'EXIST' AT ALL/JUST NOT 'BE' ABSOLUTELY LITERALLY BASICALLY TOTALLY ANYTHING ANYONE ANYWHERE AT ALL FFS I LITERALLY SIMPLY BASICALLY SERIOUSLY JUST DONT FUCKING GIVE A GODDAMN FUCK {and simply literally just DONT fucking want to and NEVER at all fucking will lmfaoooooo why the damn fuck do i fucking have to yes or fcking yes ffs why???????!!!!!!} ABOUT ABSOLUTELY LITERALLY BASICALLY TOTALLY ANYTHING IN FCKING GENERAL AT ALL FOR FUCKS SAKE, ANYTHING!!!!!NO FCKING 'MATTER' WHAT/HOW TF IT FCKING IS/CAN BE!!!! OF ANY TYPE/WAY ETC AT ALL!!!! 'FROM'/'ABOUT'/'RELATED TO'/'IN'/'ASSOCIATED WITH' ETCETC NOR WHATEVER TF IN GENERAL ANYTHING/ANYWHERE AT ALL!!!!!! AND DONT WANT TO AT ALL AND NEVER SIMPLY LITERALLY ABSOLUTELY FUCKING EVER WILL AT ALL NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!! that's it jfc there AREN'T any damn reasons for fucks goddamn sake) **because then i cant know what to expect the 'day' I decide to risk it and "ctb" ("catch" the "bus" to eternal absolute nothingness/non-existence, not to "something"/an "afterlife"). if i drink the SN but it takes too long to take 'effect' on the body, the risk of being "sAvEd" in time is very 'high' and I dont want that to 'happen' at all. I wish i could be totally 'sure' of how much it'll take to actually kill me and not just leave me unsconscious, I really dont want to be fucking found and not have any more opportunities to attempt again. that'd be so fucking frustrating
From what I understand, it does take 4 or so hours to pass with SN and to be completely out of the woods in terms of being cured at the hospital. I believe that the 20 to 30 mins is the length of time that it takes to lose consciousness. To be safe, one should err on the side of caution and try to find a 4 hour window or longer before you are found.

Last edited:
Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, aminend and LittleBabyNothing
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Omg

L

Luz

Jan 30, 2021
Want to drink it now but I can't get myself to. At the same time I need some one to help me drink this I'm in so much pain

I feel the same as you. And I'm also very scared. I send you my support wherever you are.