I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
I want to ctb i can't take this anymore, i need some info on some poisoness plants i use to ctb,so if anyone could help me i would deeply appreciate it

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i did look into some local ones and from what ive read nature is the least forgiving motherf*cker ive met. plants are typically not friendly with the death. but for general interest there is a poisonous garden if you want to read into that

Reactions: itachi of death and LittleJem
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
See the Deadly Plants thread.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, BPD Barbie and itachi of death
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I want to ctb i can't take this anymore, i need some info on some poisoness plants i use to ctb,so if anyone could help me i would deeply appreciate it
im gonna be honest with you, its really rare to hear of suicide from plants. there are alot of other methods that are more likely to work. ive studied a little bit botany and all i can say is that even if you do consume a toxic plant that most that'll happen is you'll vomit it up or fall ill for a couple days.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, itachi of death and Life_and_Death
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
From what I've read, plants are not a pleasant way to CTB - could be slow and could be painful.

Reactions: puppy9 and Deleted member 4993
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
a tree is a plant and rope is made of plants

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9, MiseryLovesMyCompany, Meditation guide and 1 other person
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
i did look into some local ones and from what ive read nature is the least forgiving motherf*cker ive met. plants are typically not friendly with the death. but for general interest there is a poisonous garden if you want to read into that
I probably don't deserve a nice quick death so if I could have more info on this poisonous garden would be very helpful for me
a tree is a plant and rope is made of plants
Ive tried hanging myself i either chicken out or I dont do it rightt

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I probably don't deserve a nice quick death so if I could have more info on this poisonous garden would be very helpful for me
google it? i think theres only one. Located in the Alnwick garden if that helps. just googling poisonous garden gets you the first hit though

Reactions: itachi of death
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
From what I've read, plants are not a pleasant way to CTB - could be slow and could be painful.
Ill take slow and painful over being here
See the Deadly Plants thread.
Idk there was a thread like that thank you
im gonna be honest with you, its really rare to hear of suicide from plants. there are alot of other methods that are more likely to work. ive studied a little bit botany and all i can say is that even if you do consume a toxic plant that most that'll happen is you'll vomit it up or fall ill for a couple days.
Thats disappointing,I've tried od and hanging,I figure poison would be a better soultion,solution, suppose I should find a better way thank you

Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Ill take slow and painful over being here

Idk there was a thread like that thank you

If you want slow/painful look up Isabella Blow's story. She was so relieved to hear that on her third attempt her dose was lethal, she was worried she didn't drink enough, but she had....I couldn't use her method, but it is effective.

• Love
Reactions: itachi of death and purplesmoothie
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
If you want slow/painful look up Isabella Blow's story. She was so relieved to hear that on her third attempt her dose was lethal, she was worried she didn't drink enough, but she had....I couldn't use her method, but it is effective.
I will read up on that,I feel like I deserve a painful death so,thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Dito

Ive tried hanging myself i either chicken out or I dont do it rightt
[/QUOTE]

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, puppy9 and itachi of death
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'd look into yew poisoning, or cerbera odollam. The latter by default would be painful. Though people who took it alone in studies have unlikely used an antiemetic and even then, it has to be the right one, like anticholinergics. As basically all the unpleasant and messy symptoms are all due to muscarinic receptors being agonized by acetylcholine. Use scopolamine or datura inoxia/ brugmansia seeds.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
i need some info on some poisoness plants
It helps if you are into gardening. I had a beautiful crop of foxglove which are deadly and believe me it was tempting to have those there knowing they could be a way out.

I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
It helps if you are into gardening. I had a beautiful crop of foxglove which are deadly and believe me it was tempting to have those there knowing they could be a way out.
That sounds great,I was planning on starting a garden and wanted some plant seeds to use as a way out
I'd look into yew poisoning, or cerbera odollam. The latter by default would be painful. Though people who took it alone in studies have unlikely used an antiemetic and even then, it has to be the right one, like anticholinergics. As basically all the unpleasant and messy symptoms are all due to muscarinic receptors being agonized by acetylcholine. Use scopolamine or datura inoxia/ brugmansia seeds.
Thank you very much this has been helpful