L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I know it's stupid. I am just feeling so homeless and unwanted and while I could get a hotel which I can't really afford for a few days, maybe if I buy a tent, then I can sleep rough for a bit. Then if I decide to CTB I can do it in the tent. I really don't know where to go or who to talk to - I've called the Samaritans twice already today. I"m feeling so low and lonely I don't know how to make a decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, voyager, Hennessy and 2 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I'm not homeless but I've been sleeping rough. I'm terrified of having to die just to be free of this miserable life. As of yesterday it's gotten a little easier since I realize the only alternative is neverending Groundhog Day.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm not homeless but I've been sleeping rough. I'm terrified of having to die just to be free of this miserable life. As of yesterday it's gotten a little easier since I realize the only alternative is neverending Groundhog Day.

It's a dark choice for sure.

I'm not scared of death, I'm just so exhausted. I can't even seem to get a suicide buddy! So will need to organise all of that also alone. As time goes on, anything that was stopping me from dying disappears.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
since I realize the only alternative is neverending Groundhog Day.
I have mentioned this movie so many times on this forum, every day is the same I just wake up and repeat it´s the same day all over again nothing ever changes which is why I started to drink often now it´s been 4 days since I last drank alcohol but considering doing it today because well every day is the same but when drunk I just feel a little more excited about watching movies (usually Disney movies or comedy movies) like going from 0% to 5% excitement but it´s still better than 0%

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, muffin222, Hennessy and 2 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It's a dark choice for sure.

I'm not scared of death, I'm just so exhausted. I can't even seem to get a suicide buddy! So will need to organise all of that also alone. As time goes on, anything that was stopping me from dying disappears.
Even if I had a buddy, I wouldn't trust them. I'd assume they'd try and fuck it all up.
I have mentioned this movie so many times on this forum, every day is the same I just wake up and repeat it´s the same day all over again nothing ever changes which is why I started to drink often now it´s been 4 days since I last drank alcohol but considering doing it today because well every day is the same but when drunk I just feel a little more excited about watching movies (usually Disney movies or comedy movies) like going from 0% to 5% excitement but it´s still better than 0%
I can understand why many adults are alcoholics. What I don't understand is why they try and quit. Being sober would be hell.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
every day is the same I just wake up and repeat it´s the same day all over again nothing ever changes
Every day is exactly the same for me. In pain. Suffering. Five years of this now.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Even if I had a buddy, I wouldn't trust them. I'd assume they'd try and fuck it all up.

I can understand why many adults are alcoholics. What I don't understand is why they try and quit. Being sober would be hell.
Because I hate alcohol, even at age 16 I knew alcohol was poison for my body so I chose to smoke weed and with weed there is no hangover it was so nice but now I just get anxiety if I try to smoke weed otherwise I´d do that instead.

And I have to quit since I am tapering off benzos and I have to be drug free before they will take me in to an outpatient clinic for anxiety and obsessive thoughts to try and treat my throat problem.

Also I don´t get any euphoria from alcohol anymore so it´s not as exciting as when I started drinking and I need 5-6 beers to feel drunk so it´s a drag to have to drink so many before feeling it and the stomach only holds 1 liter so I can drink 3 quickly and then wait 30+ minutes and drink some more so annoying and I don´t like hard liquor even when mixed with soda, I don´t get how people can take shots I tried a sip half a year ago from the bottle of a liquor bottle that was 40% and I almost puked alcohol is so disgusting.
Every day is exactly the same for me. In pain. Suffering. Five years of this now.
I had depression since I was late 13/early 14 but still lived life and had a fun an exciting life in my teenage years as you probably have seen me saying a million times but the last 6 years has been nothing but suffering.