• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

barelyalive

barelyalive

Jun 12, 2019
What did it say? Im at a loss .

Reactions: Circles
FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
Im doing a personal note to each member of my family. Either telling them I love them, explaining why i had to do this, my requests (I guess like a will). I've also given them a song that reminds me of them/ says goodbye.
Someone else suggested: "It is not your fault. There is nothing you could have done. I'm sorry."
I can't imagine the police respecting any wishes at all, but I'm going to leave a note for them too, to not resuscitate

Reactions: Circles and Faraway1990
barelyalive

barelyalive

Jun 12, 2019
Ive written several... I just feel like i can't get out exactly what's in my head

FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
Im sure the right things will come eventually

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I've never considered writing a note. The reason for my suicide will be obvious.

Reactions: Inevitable
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
What's the reason?
If you don't mind sharing

Squamous cell carcinoma on the inside of my left cheek.

It was a stage 1 disease when the doctors caught it.

They cut the tumor out with positive margins, meaning they didn't get all the cancer cells out, so I received 33 sessions of radiotherapy.

At that stage I was considered to be cured.

Unfortunately the cancer cells, which had migrated to the lymph nodes on the left side of my neck, took the massive doses of radiation and shrugged it off like it was nothing.

They tried salvage surgery by removing some of the affected lymph nodes and hoping for the best.

Some time after the surgery I noticed a lump on my neck. The doctor did a biopsy and the cancer was still there.

They tried to operate again but they just cut me open and closed again because the cancer had spread too far.

At that stage I was declared terminal, and with a high degree of likelihood I'll be dead soon.

I don't wish to go through the slow agonizing dying stage so I would very much like to go at my own chosen time and method.

The only method that's actually tolerable for me though is N, and it's extremely hard to get, so it seems I'll have to die the "natural" way, as god and the doctors has decided for me.

Such is life. At least I know my suffering will be time limited and when I go I'll feel no more.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990 and dreamsofdestruction
manwewaslonely

manwewaslonely

shrug
Jun 13, 2019
I still have one saved on my computer and I've written other ones but deleted those. It was whatever I was feeling at the time and gave reasons for why I had to do this and telling the people I love that I love them and any advice I had for them.