Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Yes. It's still in transit. Even if you pay around £29 iirc,they don't post it immediately. It's several days to dispatch.
However,a forum member did test it,and his results were good.
There are only 3 suppliers to U.K. right now that I'm aware of.
If you have found the seller identified in your title,you know where the other 2 are.

Reactions: Busdriver and Walilamdzi
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks, I couldn't find any others than her using my search criteria on there. When did you order it?

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Thanks, I couldn't find any others than her using my search criteria on there. When did you order it?
One at the beginning of June. One (express) a few days ago.
The other 2 vendors come up for me in a site search for SN,where that seller is located.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
One at the beginning of June. One (express) a few days ago.
The other 2 vendors come up for me in a site search for SN,where that seller is located.
So you had to pay £20 for 150g and then almost £30 shipping?

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
So you had to pay £20 for 150g and then almost £30 shipping?
On the second order,yes. Only because I deliberately chose to. Shipping to U.K. is free otherwise,you just pay for the SN,that's it.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
On the second order,yes. Only because I deliberately chose to. Shipping to U.K. is free otherwise,you just pay for the SN,that's it.
It says with free it may not arrive until August, seems so vague! Did other members mention buying from this seller? About a month ago I found a Ukranian seller but can't find it again.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
It says with free it may not arrive until August, seems so vague! Did other members mention buying from this seller? About a month ago I found a Ukranian seller but can't find it again.
You aren't going to get it "fast". The Ukrainian seller closes then reopens under a new name,although there is still another Ukrainian there,possibly the other seller is,too.
Yes,many people ordered from the seller you originally mentioned. There are several threads on it,here's one.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-hasnt-come-yet.40910/

Last edited:
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Mine just arrived from this seller.

• Love
Reactions: JD8080 and Saed
Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
Mine was shipped and left the motherland within a week of ordering. Still in transit though

Last edited:
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Mine was shipped and left the motherland within a week of ordering. Still in transit though
Shipping to?

Also does anyone think this is overpriced for the SN? I know it isn't expensive compared to N but still.

Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
Central Europe. Thats how specific I would llike to get on a public post :)

Reactions: Saed and Walilamdzi
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Ahhh. I can't decide whether to order.

Reactions: Fear191829218
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Ordered end of May.

The test is too complicated for me lol

Reactions: SSlostallhope
X

Xxx123

May 30, 2020
You aren't going to get it "fast". The Ukrainian seller closes then reopens under a new name,although there is still another Ukrainian there,possibly the other seller is,too.
Yes,many people ordered from the seller you originally mentioned. There are several threads on it,here's one.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-hasnt-come-yet.40910/
What is SN?

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Ordered mid may still in transit :(

JD8080

JD8080

“Death is certain, Life is not “
Jun 28, 2020
I am still trying to figure out how to post as well as get the information I need to order SN. I have a gun but I cannot allow the person who will find me to see that. Please everyone be patient with me as I figure things out.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Could you guys say when it arrives?

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Could you guys say when it arrives?
Mine arrived yesterday. Took one month to get here by normal post.
The "express" one hasn't come yet. Not worth the extra money,imho. What's another fortnight's wait,really?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fear191829218
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Mines still in transit too, I hope it comes sometime this year :/

• Hugs
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Mines still in transit too, I hope it comes sometime this year :/
One day,when you least expect it,the tracking will flip to your destination country. Then,it'll be with you in a day or so.
Have you been waiting longer than one month?

Reactions: Sinai Silence
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
One day,when you least expect it,the tracking will flip to your destination country. Then,it'll be with you in a day or so.
Have you been waiting longer than one month?
Been about a month now since ordering but the delivery date keeps getting pushed back

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
How do you think if police asks questions and SN is lab grade can I say I would use it as meat curing anyway?

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Yes. It's still in transit. Even if you pay around £29 iirc,they don't post it immediately. It's several days to dispatch.
However,a forum member did test it,and his results were good.
There are only 3 suppliers to U.K. right now that I'm aware of.
If you have found the seller identified in your title,you know where the other 2 are.
How do I go about contacting these sellers? I'm in the uk and I'm finding it difficult to get hold of any sn.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
How do you think if police asks questions and SN is lab grade can I say I would use it as meat curing anyway?
It's highly unlikely there'll be any police involvement. I think this person got a "welfare check" over SN because they were known to the mental health services. Plus,it was part of an investigation into an SN supplier.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/warning-to-people-in-the-uk-who-have-bought-sn.33685/
Considering it was months after the fact,I would've said "eh? Oh,that? I threw it out after realising it was the wrong thing" (read about sodium nitrite disposal) or "I used it all" (Only say this if you're confident in reeling off uses for reagent grade SN or Lab grade).

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver