• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

A3re733

Aug 29, 2019
This is specificially for Germany.

The question is the title of the post.
If yes from what website?
Also how did the process go? Do you need anything? Do they just deliver it like a normal online order?

I've seen websites ask for a company address and so on. Do they sell to just anyone? Do you need to tell them what you need it for, a licence and so on...?

Thanks, hope I get an answer.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and a.n.kirillov
A

A3re733

Aug 29, 2019
No one?

Does anyone at least know something about it?
Anyone from a neighbour country order some?

G

Ghosted

I was never really here.
Nov 22, 2019
*bump*

I hope someone can answer your questions.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and A3re733
Absurdity

Absurdity

Nov 22, 2019
This is specificially for Germany.

The question is the title of the post.
If yes from what website?
Also how did the process go? Do you need anything? Do they just deliver it like a normal online order?

I've seen websites ask for a company address and so on. Do they sell to just anyone? Do you need to tell them what you need it for, a licence and so on...?

Thanks, hope I get an answer.

Hey, I'm from Germany and ordered nitrogen online.

Had the same worries as you before buying, but it was very easy. No questions asked, fast delivery in a package to your doorstep. (note that the package is not neutral, there was a 'dangerous delivery' sticker on it)

I even bought some 'alibi items' to create the impression I was using it for welding or something. I think that was unnecessary, as the process of buying/delivery was very automated.

Used the first company that came up. Don't want to link it directly, to not create too many connections to this forum. But it was a family owned business with the name 'Dopp'.
Hope that helps you.

Reactions: My_name_is_Luka, Righttodie, forever21 and 2 others
M

My_name_is_Luka

Experienced
Apr 28, 2020
Wow! They have also pure helium! This is making me reconsider the exit bag..

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk