iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Was curious as to whether anyone has successfully located their carotid arteries and started blacking out just with their hands. If you have, I'd be interested in knowing how you accomplished this.

AmDead

AmDead

早く死にたい
Aug 20, 2020
For me it was pretty easy. Right under the jaw on either side of my throat. You should feel a pulse.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Was curious as to whether anyone has successfully located their carotid arteries and started blacking out just with their hands. If you have, I'd be interested in knowing how you accomplished this.
It took me about 15 mins of fumbling around.
Below the jaw on both sides of the neck you should feel small pulsating areas.
You have to push down with your fingers on the small pulsating blobs on both sides.
If you've done it right you should start to black out/feel dizzy after 5-10 seconds.

AmDead

AmDead

早く死にたい
Aug 20, 2020
Did you get dizzy and/or convulse?
Yea, I stopped before I fully blacked out but my vision was almost out before I did and I was dizzy for a couple minutes after.

Reactions: iDieUDie80
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I'm also wondering what causes the head feeling like it's going to explode feeling. Is that pressure on the trachea?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm also wondering what causes the head feeling like it's going to explode feeling. Is that pressure on the trachea?
You are compressing the veins which bring blood away from your head the traping too much blood in your head and causing pressure.

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
You are compressing the veins which bring blood away from your head the traping too much blood in your head and causing pressure.
How come so many experience this sensation while others don't?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
How come so many experience this sensation while others don't?
Everyone's anatomy is a little different, and some arteries are more prominent than others. I think it's mostly about playing around and finding the right spot.

Reactions: AvenWav