K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I know of at least one that has not. Be nice to know if anyone in UK was successful.

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious, astro and BLUE1970
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Sorry I do not know if it's the same person as I stay away from this too much risk of money loss for me but it was recently discussed people showing their correspondence with someone none had received and were all being told the same thing. The few praising/defending him had coincidently only joined SS within a couple of days.
Basically scamming and telling people it's due to covid they're not receiving, then when people are refuting that he says it must've been seized, then when you refute that accuses YOU of trying to scam him.

Reactions: Kruger and shay23
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Sorry I do not know if it's the same person as I stay away from this too much risk of money loss for me but it was recently discussed people showing their correspondence with someone none had received and were all being told the same thing. The few praising/defending him had coincidently only joined SS within a couple of days.
Basically scamming and telling people it's due to covid they're not receiving, then when people are refuting that he says it must've been seized, then when you refute that accuses YOU of trying to scam him.
Thank you for replying. I will soon be able to report back with personal experience.

Reactions: Meditation guide and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Thank you for replying. I will soon be able to report back with personal experience.
Nice one.
You seem to be a reputable genuine person.... Trouble is people are desperate here and put their trust into scammers here it breaks my heart. Good luck.