• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BaloonGuy

Nov 16, 2023
Please tell me how can I buy Metaclopramide in India without any prescription. It's really hard to obtain as compared to SN.

B

BetterInTheory

Jun 22, 2023
Dramamine is an alternative to meto, it's available otc and should work just as well

R

rohite0024

Waiting for my bus
Nov 4, 2023
You can get meto very easily

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Metoclopramide is very easy to get. Just say you feel nauseous and you think medicine with Metoclopramide is good for you. Otherwise they most likely will give vomistop, which is domperdone, alternative of it.

B

BaloonGuy

Nov 16, 2023
Thank you for replying, I am a new member so I can't PM right now. can you PM me instead?
Dramamine is an alternative to meto, it's available otc and should work just as well
Thanks will research about this. has anyone in this website ctb using that?
Metoclopramide is very easy to get. Just say you feel nauseous and you think medicine with Metoclopramide is good for you. Otherwise they most likely will give vomistop, which is domperdone, alternative of it.
I told the doctor exactly that but they gave me ondansetron instead. Earlier, In ppeh it was written to use this with meto but in latest edition they removed it.

Last edited:
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Thank you for replying, I am a new member so I can't PM right now. can you PM me instead?

Thanks will research about this. has anyone in this website ctb using that?

I told the doctor exactly that but they gave me ondansetron instead. Earlier, In ppeh it was written to use this with meto but in latest edition they removed it.
ah that's a bummer. what's yor plan now? i m from india too