Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I was intrigued because it's the latest work of the creators of Death Note but I must say I was disappointed and disturbed by the conclusion amongst other things...

Suicide is the main theme though so I thought it would be interesting to hear the thoughts of other people here. It's not very long.

Reactions: Spreadingmywings
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
If I recall, imo the anime was just dogshit and painful to sit through. Didn't finish it personally
There were probably a few cool aspects, but the disappointment is quite common with this one

İnilerim

İnilerim

Dec 28, 2018
I just finished it. Very mixed feelings; the first half felt like typical shounen anime / Mirai Nikki BS so I was both happy and surprised when it ended midway. The 2nd half.. I'm not sure how to feel. I'm really happy it wasn't another "and they all lived happily after" since that'd be boring. I was **very** happy to see an actual pro choice character in there, it's so damn rare to find characters who I match up so precisely in philosphy.

Overall I was left with the feeling that the anime had to cut a few things short and that the manga might make more sense, but then I read a thread of people who had just finished the manga and were just as perplexed, so now I'm not too sure.