nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
Caffeine is absolutely shit. I've tried pills, energy drinks and coffee. None of them work for me.

The only things that work are Sudafed (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) and Modafinil.

Unfortunately, where I live, strong stimulants like Adderall are not available.

P

Peter_pan90

Sep 17, 2020
Have you tried Vitamin D and B Complex? Sounds simple, but it does give you energy!

singsreignrebuilder

singsreignrebuilder

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah i've done amphetamine a couple of times, I quite like it. Keeps you awake and focussed, while not making you feel intoxicated, sobers you up when drunk. In fact, because I like it a lot, I am not buying it and only use it very occasionally when someone offers me at a party or night out.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Skathon and singsreignrebuilder
I

ilovenightmares

Alcohol is my medication
Jul 4, 2020
Why would you want to stay awake, sleeping is how I ignore life lol.

Reactions: Lupgevif, Deleted member 4993, Campari and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Caffeine seems to have an immediate effect on me. Even drinking a single can of soda at night is enough to prolong my insomnia and make me stay up through the night. I used to be able to pull multiple all-nighters in a row just by regularly drinking coffee but I think I lost that capacity somehow and it was really messing with my mind. Nowadays I can only stay up for 24+ hours like maybe once a month. I don't drink any energy drinks, but I do drink lots of tea and tea works to a lesser degree than coffee does for me.

• Hugs
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I get incredible results just from drinking coffee. Unfortunately for me if I drink one too many sips of coffee it could send me straight into hypomania. Too little coffee I have dysfunctional social anxiety, too much coffee I have hypomania/mania. Reminds me of Goldilocks and the three bears.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Homecoming
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
I get incredible results just from drinking coffee. Unfortunately for me if I drink one too many sips of coffee it could send me straight into hypomania. Too little coffee I have dysfunctional social anxiety, too much coffee I have hypomania/mania. Reminds me of Goldilocks and the three bears.
You have to find the right balance (the "Goldilocks" zone) of either consuming too much or too little. Just learn from your past experience :smiling:

• Hugs
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I am known for drinking energy drinks constantly. I also like coffee, but I suppose the cheap crap coffee I can afford nowadays is about 40% dirt or something, because it barely has any effect at all, and good coffee is depressingly expensive.

I was deeply disappointed when Modafinil did absolutely nothing to keep me awake.

If anyone knows any other effective stimulants that you don't have to order from dark web (cause dark web is for SN!), please tell me. I struggle with keeping myself awake very badly, I fall asleep while working on a fairly regular basis and once I even fell asleep outside on a bench after sitting down for a moment, and was woken up by concerned strangers which was super embarrassing.

• Hugs
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I am known for drinking energy drinks constantly. I also like coffee, but I suppose the cheap crap coffee I can afford nowadays is about 40% dirt or something, because it barely has any effect at all, and good coffee is depressingly expensive.

I was deeply disappointed when Modafinil did absolutely nothing to keep me awake.

If anyone knows any other effective stimulants that you don't have to order from dark web (cause dark web is for SN!), please tell me. I struggle with keeping myself awake very badly, I fall asleep while working on a fairly regular basis and once I even fell asleep outside on a bench after sitting down for a moment, and was woken up by concerned strangers which was super embarrassing.
Have you ever gotten a sleep study? I was the same way and saw a neurologist, had a study, and was diagnosed with narcolepsy. I'm prescribed a stimulant as well as a sleep medication for at night due to my condition.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Have you ever gotten a sleep study? I was the same way and saw a neurologist, had a study, and was diagnosed with narcolepsy.
No, I haven't. I actually never though it might be a sleep disorder and not just an odd personal trait. Thank you for your suggestion!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and ghostspace
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i sometimes take ephedra despite it making me totally nauseous..

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
No, I haven't. I actually never though it might be a sleep disorder and not just an odd personal trait. Thank you for your suggestion!
Needing stims to stay awake all day is a sign your sleep cycle is severely disrupted! I hope you get an appointment soon, my diagnosis was such a surprise to me as I thought adults just didn't sleep well and other people could deal with it better than I could. *:・゚✧ ✧゚・: message me if you need anything!

• Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
I love modaginil i can get lots done and feel really productive.