• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Has anyone here survived jumping off a building or bridge onto solid land? Would really like someone to talk to about it as this has recently happened to me. People try their best to understand and mostly do to some extent but I feel people who have actually been through it will truly understand. Don't reply if it is too traumatic for you to write about, please put your well-being first.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Baskol1
AbandonedStudio

AbandonedStudio

Aug 22, 2019
You could ask for a partner in the Partner Megathread.

Reactions: Baskol1
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
has your original post of your experience been removed as I cannot find it

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Watching due to interest

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
has your original post of your experience been removed as I cannot find it
Do you mean mine? Yep I took it down I'm afraid, I know it sounds sad but when people were asking for more evidence etc and some worked out the actual news article I was in I got worried and paranoid about people finding out I'm on this website! Really sorry

Reactions: Soulless_Angel and Baskol1
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Okay so the topic says falling on land is preferred, but I jumped off a 15 meter bridge into water. Not lethal obviously but made me riddled with many problems. The fall knocked me out and I drowned but was fished out of the river before I could die and I had 2 vertebrae in my lower back blow out, my legs majorly bruised from hips to ankles, the result was that I couldnt walk and needed to use a wheelchair. The feeling in my legs returned now but I have a permanent limp in my right leg. Also ptsd, its hard for me to bathe or drink water now because it reminds me of falling off the bridge and its terrifying.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Okay so the topic says falling on land is preferred, but I jumped off a 15 meter bridge into water. Not lethal obviously but made me riddled with many problems. The fall knocked me out and I drowned but was fished out of the river before I could die and I had 2 vertebrae in my lower back blow out, my legs majorly bruised from hips to ankles, the result was that I couldnt walk and needed to use a wheelchair. The feeling in my legs returned now but I have a permanent limp in my right leg. Also ptsd, its hard for me to bathe or drink water now because it reminds me of falling off the bridge and its terrifying.

How did you land, I have gone onto you tube, and seen people jump bridges for fun over 100 ft and walked away with nothing more then a slightly red body! I am going to go with the 90 foot option I have and just praying I land damage myself enough to knock myself out and hopefully drown

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Can I ask if you'd recommend jumping? This is what I'm thinking of. It's higher than that, hopefully enough to die instantly because I wouldn't want to drown

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Yes I would recommend. I mean yeah, I suffered some ptsd, but now I found a 40 meter bridge over concrete, and thats hardly survivable. What attracts me to this method is that its cheap, quick and lethal - once you jump off a 40 meter bridge into concrete its all over. Only a minuscule chance to survive
How did you land, I have gone onto you tube, and seen people jump bridges for fun over 100 ft and walked away with nothing more then a slightly red body! I am going to go with the 90 foot option I have and just praying I land damage myself enough to knock myself out and hopefully drown

I landed on my side. One of my legs got like, extended and its permanently injured now. I didnt feel it, I just drowned. Then woke up in icu and the pain was really bad

Last edited:
Reactions: lost.ghost and Ky204
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'd be doing it over water despite concrete not posing the risk of drowning. If fifteen metres was enough to knock you out this is at least 35. I don't mind drowning if I'm already unconscious, I just hope I'm not rescued. Still begs the question how others leap for fun with barely a scratch. Can't see anyone doing it from the humber bridge but you never know. They must be expert divers

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I was 25m onto tarmac. My body is fucked most disturbing thing for me is my bladder and bowel will never work again

• Aww..
Reactions: Toobrokentofix
khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
I was 25m onto tarmac. My body is fucked most disturbing thing for me is my bladder and bowel will never work again
How do you live without your bladder or bowel working?

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I'm so sorry you went through all that and still suffer from your attempt