nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I've only felt regret but even that hasn't lasted too long. People say they feel guilty seeing others worse off than them but I couldn't care less.

Reactions: Kain10th and Joey
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Oh yeah. I ruined 2 good friendships in my life due to my abusive behavior so like....I feel like I have to die to make up for it seeing that I cant change

Reactions: Joey
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
Yeah I tend to feel pretty guilty for things even if they aren't really my fault.

illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
*cries in feeling guilty for absolutely anything and everything*

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
That's a classic sign of ASPD . Visit a psychiatrist for diagnosis and treament.
That's a classic sign of ASPD . Visit a psychiatrist for diagnosis and treament.

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Yeah of course. Every time I say anything slightly mean (even though it's justified) to people, towards my parents since I fucked up everything, to people whose heart I've broken (quite a few, I just got my heart broken and it made me want to apologize). I feel guilty for just wanting things sometimes. But not because of "people who are worse off than me." I kinda don't care about them, got my own problems here.

strawberryfield

strawberryfield

Jul 10, 2020
yes, i used to feel guilty about things but i don't anymore. i guess it's because of how i feel about myself and how empty i feel.

acondiva

acondiva

Jul 14, 2020
Oh yeah. I ruined 2 good friendships in my life due to my abusive behavior so like....I feel like I have to die to make up for it seeing that I cant change
Now hey, I ruined relationships with drinking. They were assholes, so I drank to numb myself. But I got pretty in their faces when I was in my cups. So I regret the amount of drinking, but I don't regret the loss of toxic relationships. On a more even kee lnow, but still hit the rocks occasionally. Still sailing and so should you
yes, i used to feel guilty about things but i don't anymore. i guess it's because of how i feel about myself and how empty i feel.
Not empty......free.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: strawberryfield and epic