• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
I'm curious. I know they cost lots and psilocybin is still in early stages of testing but I'm desperate. I also hear the effects only last a few months and I definitely don't have the money but still.

Reactions: PetrichorBirth
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
I ate 15g of psilocybin truffles a year ago. Calling it "treatment" would be too fancy, because i took them in an informal sphere, instead of a controlled environment.

Was very cool. Took them with a friend when it started getting dark, we laid on a trampoline. Took about one hour for it to kick in slowly. Looked at a little star in the sky, and the lines among its side were starting to stretch out towards me, and its color started to shift red. I couldn't help but smile, and i felt like the star was inviting me, or trying to hug me. Then as the hours go on, stuff gets more intense. Saw stars move along quickly in the sky, forming cool patterns, like a whole parade including horse carriages. Sometimes the sky got bright, and then dark again. You are very susceptible to "vibes". My friend went to the toilet, and when she returned said that she had accidentally cut herself. I couldn't help or anything, or concentrate on her, but after that i felt like i had to avoid that trampoline and went inside for "safety" lol. While she was gone, the loneliness and darkness were intense. I felt like whatever i looked at was becoming my entire world, and i was a bit afraid, only sometimes managing to remember that i'm on my trampoline. Also, i could hear neighbors talking and doing stuff, but i was hearing the sounds from above and below me lol. While i was inside, i just laid on a hammock type thing we had and looked in front of me, feeling kind of numb and feeling the "depth" of the room more intensely. . For some reason i believed that i would be trapped in this state forever. But of course at some point i went to sleep and everything stopped.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
Both are possibly helpful, but not cures by any means. They may for a period give you a quicker path to reevaluate your self, a kind of a helpful disassociation. Like other drugs, we still need to take that experience and build on it. One thing to keep in mind is that anti-depressant meds greatly reduce the effects of psylocibin. You may feel euphoria in a very positive connectedness to everything around u (psylo) with a more "recreational dose" in a way u didn't recognize before. You may also find yourself crying and that can be even more helpful, letting u see there are things that bother you, and things that you want to change. Both should be taken carefully. Microdosing psylocibin may be helpful as a longer term aid, and when they say micro, it means micro, (3–5 times per week, of 0.1 to 0.3 g). If u have a heart condition you definitely want to talk to a doctor as some may not be able to take ketamine. and overdoing psylocibin recreationally may also negatively impact heart health. more studies on that have to be undertaken. if you want a trusted online place to read more about the science, nature.com is basically the number one, most respected place medically.

Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
I've done ketamine infusions. I felt better than I can remember ever feeling, even though the depression wasn't completely gone. But the effect only lasted a short time. After about a month it started to wear off, and after 2 months it had worn off completely 🫤

arnxxx

arnxxx

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Im also desperate and will try ketamine soon. I had an intake conversation today. I hope so much it will work. I want to get rid of this life destroying depression

N

Neraul

Oct 25, 2023
I'm curious. I know they cost lots and psilocybin is still in early stages of testing but I'm desperate. I also hear the effects only last a few months and I definitely don't have the money but still.
I've been approved for ketamine infusions. I've spoken to people who have used my clinic and doctor who have said it's absolutely cured them essentially. Some have never needed any follow up. Others may get top ups every few months or once a year. Others find it wears off a bit earlier but also get top ups and this works. The minimum course is 10 over 5 weeks and then go from there with what I'm due to do in a couple of weeks. It's my only hope really but I may not be able to because of the financing side of it so guess I'll see

m4rius

m4rius

Student
Dec 23, 2022
I've never had professional guidance with any of the two, but I've grown mushrooms and had nice experiences with lasting afterglow effects. I highly recommend it if done safely.

For myself, I do not think it will be enough to bring about happiness out of nowhere, although it was a far more effective antidepressant than the medications doctors prescribed me.

BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

🎲🎲
Aug 10, 2021
I had about 4 ketamine treatments and it helped me incorporate habits such as morning walks that I still do regularly.

I used mushrooms in place of them with similar results as ketamine treatments were a lot more expensive.

Not a cure all but definitely helped me with habit forming. I find it to be a decent reset when shit hits the fan.

Having an intention and not making it a social/party thing are key for me. Sometimes I write about it the days after the experience. I find most of the benefit happens after dosing and not during the actual trip.

This all started in early March of 2024