nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I'm 22 and want to do this before having sex. I've heard that urologists are very reluctant to perform a vasectomy on men my age. I also don't have any kids.

Reactions: Gnip and summers
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
well, at least you're more likely to get a vasectomy without having kids than if a woman were to request a hysterectomy. if you're a woman and you haven't had at least 2 kids, good luck because you're getting basically nowhere, even if you have a uterus-central condition like endometriosis.

I would love to be able to request hysterectomy. I suffer a lot with excruciating pain during my period for about 10 days per month and a lot of cyclic irregularity, and there is history of adenemyosis in my family. that said, doctors have never taken my pain seriously. I also never want children, so hysterectomy would be ideal for me. but bodily autonomy is a clear issue if you are female, apparently. it is maddening that after much thought and certainty, getting any of these procedures is so tough to actually achieve. as if this planet really needs more kids bringing into it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573 and Deleted member 19654
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Yes, got a vasectomy at 20 years old. One of the best things I ever did. I had been having sex for years at that point, and was tired of pulling out, since I hate condoms.

Reactions: Gnip