job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
I looked through the success / failures list but didn't see anything

Reactions: LastFlowers
D

Desky

May 15, 2020
There was a review on amazon where the mom posted how her daughter succeeded the second time. No info on the dose or how she prepared/failed the first time. Sometimes search results will be skewed if you are not using an anonymous browser and using google.

Reactions: Mixo and LastFlowers
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I looked through the success / failures list but didn't see anything
There was someone recently who put the SN in capsules, and he kept taking several more capsules after the 33 capsules he took that contained 25 g. of it. I think Letze took a second glass of it too.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
They wouldn't be alive enough to reply to your thread
Lol no, but there's people who watched the goodbye threads or talked to them privately.

Yes, people have had to take a second dose but I haven't heard about anyone taking 3. 1-2 seems to be the magic numbers depending on the person and if they vomit (vomit-typically the failing point hence making extra)

Reactions: LastFlowers
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
There was someone recently who put the SN in capsules, and he kept taking several more capsules after the 33 capsules he took that contained 25 g. of it. I think Letze took a second glass of it too.
I thought Letzte only took 1 glass

Reactions: TripleA and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I've read the thread, he was butt naked apparently, drank it down with a "cheers" with no meto or ant acid then lit a cigarette, then keeled over.

He sounded like a great character that you'd like to know IRL.

• Wow
Reactions: Trannydiary, Mixo, Emily_Numb and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I've read the thread, he was butt naked apparently, drank it down with a "cheers" with no meto or ant acid then lit a cigarette, then keeled over.

He sounded like a great character that you'd like to know IRL.
Yeah, definitely an interesting dude. I think about some of the things he said quite a lot.

Reactions: StuFin and Homecoming
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
U can read the Google doc which tabulates the success and failures from SN. U will find if people have taken 2 glass to succeed

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I like this quote a lot:

There is also a part of my brain that thinks it's wrong for such young people to do ctb.

This is the part of my brain that has kept me alive for decades. It's called hope and it makes you believe that there is also a good future.

But the hope persistently withholds that a future always includes a past that will always remain as it was.

Reactions: Trannydiary, GravityUtilizer, Mixo and 2 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I like this quote a lot:
Very philosophical, you can tell he'd thought about it a lot and was making a well thought out, rational decision.

When you read some of his last posts it is almost eerie how calm, collected, and matter of fact he was about it all.

He was excited to finally be at the end of the road.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Very philosophical, you can tell he'd thought about it a lot and was making a well thought out, rational decision.

When you read some of his last posts it is almost eerie how calm, collected, and matter of fact he was about it all.

He was excited to finally be at the end of the road.
Yes, I envy his courage and determination. I am sure he would never use excuses like SOME members do ("I've just had a meal, so I broke my fasting" or "I am drinking tonight, so I'll have to postpone"). :tongue:

Reactions: All washed up and StuFin
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
LoL, yes some people are very naughty indeed.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Yes, I envy his courage and determination. I am sure he would never use excuses like SOME members do ("I've just had a meal, so I broke my fasting" or "I am drinking tonight, so I'll have to postpone"). :tongue:
I get getting scared and backing out but what you just described sounds like they had no thoughts of even doing it in the first place.

Reactions: StuFin and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I recall a couple people taking two glasses. I'm trying to remember who. I'm almost certain one was a success, a female, but not certain enough. Definitely (probably) not earlier than June. OP, did you look at all the successes and failures linked in the thread and not just the Google document? Btw after mid-August, no one has really kept up with the thread.

All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Or 'I'll phone a friend' :)

Reactions: Emily_Numb and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Someone recently said they were drinking a second glass. I don't think they vomited the first one either.
I wish I remembered who it was.

I also remember someone who was in pain, stomach pain and feeling horrible, who said he didn't have the balls to drink a second glass. He finally called for an ambulance.

Last edited: