• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I feel like everyone praises N but it seems like very few ppl go that way even after being on here for along time.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
There used to be more people ctbing with N. A was less reliable for awhile after interpol raids and it seems a lot of his packages are seized in the US.

One of my friends @Dazedandconfused32 ctbed with N. There are others but I don't have their names on instant recall.

• Aww..
Reactions: Darkdreamer001
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
There used to be more people ctbing with N. A was less reliable for awhile after interpol raids and it seems a lot of his packages are seized in the US.

One of my friends @Dazedandconfused32 ctbed with N. There are others but I don't have their names on instant recall.
Ahhh ok

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
I feel like everyone praises N but it seems like very few ppl go that way even after being on here for along time.
The wonderful member Kruger drank N on New Years.
N is more wonderful ride than SN.
But SN does the job in 30 minutes if done right.

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, ineedtoleave and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The wonderful member Kruger drank N on New Years.
Thank you for telling us. I liked Kruger. Did you stay in contact with Kruger during the drinking of N?

Last edited:
Reactions: AutoTap
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
The wonderful member Kruger did on New Years.

When you have N in hand , Life is better
Thank you for telling us. I liked Kruger. Did you stay in contact with Kruger during the drinking of N?
No. Will be wonderful if they're still here ! When one receives N, this alone can make life better.

Last edited: