• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

burntoutfrontliner

Aug 4, 2021
I tried to go (I think it's called ctb but not sure what that acronym stands for) maybe like 2 days ago. Found the exact recipe. Took all the things. Antiemetic before. Never vomited. Instead, for some reason, it didn't work, and in my idiocy and stupidity must've been up walking around falling repeatedly. I hurt everywhere. The ataxia (can't walk straight or hold my balance) is awful. The nausea is awful (I believe from not eating in so many days because of depression, combined with the large amount of pills probably ate a hole in my stomach. I want N. Have no idea where or how or who to get from. I need help to do this. I've had 3 or 4 attempts in the past, all unsuccessful. I own a .9mm but oddly enough too scared to pull the trigger. It's like SI takes over and won't let you. Please help me. I can't live like this where I'm hurting everywhere, maybe from falling into stuff, and the being unable to walk good and dizziness after this last foolproof attempt. I got everything into a fine powder. Put it in a small snack pack pudding cup and ate every bit of it. 22 1 mg klons, 30 orphenadrine 100 mg, and a few ambien to help fall asleep before it happened. It didn't work and now I'm left screwed up, banged up, pump knots on my head, etc. I need a foolproof way (prefer N. Seems more peaceful).

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
I think you just screwed up your internals badly. Getting N will take you a few days at least.. depending on where you live. Advise would be to seek medical attention, getting yourself fixed and then attempt properly.

B

burntoutfrontliner

Aug 4, 2021
I think you just screwed up your internals badly. Getting N will take you a few days at least.. depending on where you live. Advise would be to seek medical attention, getting yourself fixed and then attempt properly.
I sure hope not. I wouldn't know what to tell them at the hospital without getting invol commitment. If it comes to that, because I've been 5150'd twice now, I'd rather use my firearm even if SI tries to take over. I just want the N so I can go peaceful on my terms. Not a gory mess like my mom left me to clean up 15 years ago.
I don't care how many days. I have a savings with a crap ton of money, and I'd pay heavily to get it here to me, expedited fast, and it has to be quality purity. That way I KNOW this time won't fail. My last 3 or 4 did and just landed me in prison (ahem a hospital) in a cell (ahem my psych ward room). Which we all know how well all of that works out and really helps us stop feeling like we want to go. I want to use my money on my terms. I can't feel like this any longer.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: SuicidalAgain
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Your health is most important now. Ok how long ago did you take your mixture? Are you feeling worse or better?

B

burntoutfrontliner

Aug 4, 2021
Your health is most important now. Ok how long ago did you take your mixture? Are you feeling worse or better?
Probably about 48 hours ago. Feel really nauseated. Feel banged up all over like I was in a car accident. A few pump knots on my head. But I'm getting to where I can see straighter and walk a little easier.

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Ok if 48 hours means you're still alive. If you can type properly also another good indication.

Also seems that the drugs are wearing out slowly from your body. Important you hydrate, most probably you're really dehydrated.

Reactions: burntoutfrontliner
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
I used different drugs, but lost my balance too, I'd have to walk near walls to not fall, but that all passed a few days after. Hopefully that will be the case with you too.

B

burntoutfrontliner

Aug 4, 2021
Ok if 48 hours means you're still alive. If you can type properly also another good indication.

Also seems that the drugs are wearing out slowly from your body. Important you hydrate, most probably you're really dehydrated.
Yes you're right. I am most certainly dehydrated. I'm trying to drink, but too much nausea.
I used different drugs, but lost my balance too, I'd have to walk near walls to not fall, but that all passed a few days after. Hopefully that will be the case with you too.
How long was it before you were "back to normal," not having to cling to walls and everything else. I feel like I wrote that post myself… to walk, I have to hold onto walls or lean against them or throw myself toward the couch to get on it. I'm SOOOOO mad that this DIDNT work. I feel like crying because that stuff was nasty as heck to eat (not sure if I was allowed to put hell, so as not to curse). Did you have any residual problems? I'm afraid I won't be able to get N (I MUCH prefer a calm, sleeping way out), and that I'll be stuck like this… unfunctionable forever.

Last edited:
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Drink slowly. Don't gobble down. Sips. Also try drinking isotonic drinks. Like 100plus, H2O ect . That will help replenish the salt.

Reactions: burntoutfrontliner
B

burntoutfrontliner

Aug 4, 2021
Drink slowly. Don't gobble down. Sips. Also try drinking isotonic drinks. Like 100plus, H2O ect . That will help replenish the salt.
Yes I do have that it's time. But non idea how to pm on here

SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
Something else that happened on my attempt was that I lost my memory. Seemingly only short term though. I wouldn't have noticed if people weren't mentioning things that happened a few days ago and I had 0 recollection of that happening.
I remember the balance loss didn't last long. 1-3 days, I think. I got no known lasting effects.

We did use different things and I was a rescued and got my stomach pumped, it sounds like that wasn't at all the case with you.

Yes I do have that it's time. But non idea how to pm on here
You may need a certain amount of posts and/or time on the site to unlock private messages. But when you do unlock it, you can hover on a person's name or go to their profile and there will be an option to start a conversation.

Last edited:
B

burntoutfrontliner

Aug 4, 2021
Something else that happened on my attempt was that I lost my memory. Seemingly only short term though. I wouldn't have noticed if people weren't mentioning things that happened a few days ago and I had 0 recollection of that happening.
I remember the balance loss didn't last long. 1-3 days, I think. I got no known lasting effects.

We did use different things and I was a rescued and got my stomach pumped, it sounds like that wasn't at all the case with you.

You may need a certain amount of posts and/or time on the site to unlock private messages. But when you do unlock it, you can hover on a person's name or go to their profile and there will be an option to start a conversation.
No haven't gotten stomach pumped. There's probably not anything in it left to pump. Plus no 5150 for me. Nu uh.