Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Someone failing at school & in life
Jun 27, 2020
If so, how did it go and what made them come out to 'save' u?

Reactions: IWTD, TakeYourHappyPills, GiveMePeace and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
2018. It was the end of August, I had a pretty bad day... Towards the end of the day, I couldn't handle the negative emotions anymore so I took around 20 to 30 pills of Abilify. It was not so much an attempt than a way to try and force the survival instinct to go away or try to practice on how to prevent it from kicking it. I was in the living room with my parents when I started to cry and say a dead family member's name and telling them them that I will be visiting them soon. I guess I failed to prevent SI because I showed them the pill box that was now emptied out. Dunno if part of me wanted to show off... To present day I don't fully realize why I showed them. They panicked and I panicked, it was a world of hurt when they called the ambulance shortly after. 2 weeks in the so called mental hospital that was worse than a prison and a lifetime of nightmares to come. Could have been a longer stay in there if it wasn't for them too so... I guess it was a 50 / 50 situation. I hate that my freedom was taken in front of my eyes like that, but long story short, I guess I never tried seriously enough. Since then, other plans at attempting are in motion, if it eventually comes to that.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Huntfish34, x-Ace-x and 3 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Yep got stopped, it's bullshit total bullshit

• Aww..
Reactions: Kevin_theFrog and Deleted member 19276
GiveMePeace

GiveMePeace

Jun 26, 2020
In 2008 when I was 12 I took all of my fathers sleeping pills, around 40 of them. I waited until early evening, around 7:30 PMish and said I was going to bed early (I was the kind of tame child were this did not rouse suspicion). So I went into my room, took the pills, got comfortable in bed and thought I'd just fall asleep and that would be it. Cue to my mom entering telling me I hadn't practiced violin yet and that I couldn't go to bed before I had practiced. At this point I could already feel the pills kicking in. I remember crying and asking if I could please just go to sleep because I was so tired. But my mother was adamant that I wouldn't get out of practicing by whining. So I went to practice. I have hazy memories of trying to play, but not being able to move my fingers as needed. That's about when I must have collapsed. The next thing I remember is waking up in hospital the next day. My mother had called the ambulance and thanks to one stomach pumping, a metric shit ton of active coal and intravenous fluids I was released a week later with no permanent damage done.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, SipSop, x-Ace-x and 2 others
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
In 2008 when I was 12 I took all of my fathers sleeping pills, around 40 of them. I waited until early evening, around 7:30 PMish and said I was going to bed early (I was the kind of tame child were this did not rouse suspicion). So I went into my room, took the pills, got comfortable in bed and thought I'd just fall asleep and that would be it. Cue to my mom entering telling me I hadn't practiced violin yet and that I couldn't go to bed before I had practiced. At this point I could already feel the pills kicking in. I remember crying and asking if I could please just go to sleep because I was so tired. But my mother was adamant that I wouldn't get out of practicing by whining. So I went to practice. I have hazy memories of trying to play, but not being able to move my fingers as needed. That's about when I must have collapsed. The next thing I remember is waking up in hospital the next day. My mother had called the ambulance and thanks to one stomach pumping, a metric shit ton of active coal and intravenous fluids I was released a week later with no permanent damage done.
Holy shit that's crazy, my attempts never got to that point sadly. Hope you're okay
Yep got stopped, it's bullshit total bullshit
Oh wow can't believe it. I know what it's like, the anger u feel towards them. I've been there as well. Once u are in that trance it's almost hazardous to get thrown out of it cuz of how certain ur fate feels atm.

How did they 'save' u exactly, have u been okay since then?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, GiveMePeace and Deleted member 19276
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
I was about to do partial suspension during my first year of university, I was still living in my dorm at that time and I knew my roommate was out at some party, it was somewhere around 10 pm that night. Everything was set and as soon as I was about to wrap it around my neck and call it a night, I hear my drunk roommate stumbling in. That was an awkward-drunk conversation I don't like remembering.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, Wolfjob_dayjob, IWTD and 3 others
GiveMePeace

GiveMePeace

Jun 26, 2020
Holy shit that's crazy, my attempts never got to that point sadly. Hope you're okay

Thank you. If nothing else I'm stronger now than I was then.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Kevin_theFrog
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
2018. It was the end of August, I had a pretty bad day... Towards the end of the day, I couldn't handle the negative emotions anymore so I took around 20 to 30 pills of Abilify. It was not so much an attempt than a way to try and force the survival instinct to go away or try to practice on how to prevent it from kicking it. I was in the living room with my parents when I started to cry and say a dead family member's name and telling them them that I will be visiting them soon. I guess I failed to prevent SI because I showed them the pill box that was now emptied out. Dunno if part of me wanted to show off... To present day I don't fully realize why I showed them. They panicked and I panicked, it was a world of hurt when they called the ambulance shortly after. 2 weeks in the so called mental hospital that was worse than a prison and a lifetime of nightmares to come. Could have been a longer stay in there if it wasn't for them too so... I guess it was a 50 / 50 situation. I hate that my freedom was taken in front of my eyes like that, but long story short, I guess I never tried seriously enough. Since then, other plans at attempting are in motion, if it eventually comes to that.
Seems tough to just let go like that in frontt of ur parents especially since u weren't in control at the time and didn't even mean to.

U mean you've got a backup plan if everything goes to shit? Seems great nothing wrong w that. I still have to go with one, nothing too extreme. I'm also not in a complete rush so there's still some time ‍♀️
I was about to do partial suspension during my first year of university, I was still living in my dorm at that time and I knew my roommate was out at some party, it was somewhere around 10 pm that night. Everything was set and as soon as I was about to wrap it around my neck and call it a night, I hear my drunk roommate stumbling in. That was an awkward-drunk conversation I don't like remembering.
Wow lol seems kinda like bad timing. Was he so drunk you could just go trough with it or was there no way out at the time?
Must've been kinda unfortunate at the time maybe

Last edited:
Reactions: sourcreamonion and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Seems tough to just let go like that in frontt of ur parents especially since u weren't in control at the time and didn't even mean to.

U mean you've got a backup plan if everything goes to shit? Seems great nothing wrong w that. I still have to go with one, nothing too extreme. I'm also not in a complete rush so there's still some time ‍♀
Yes, I do believe what you have mentioned in the first part of your reply to be very true. Losing every type of control. And yes, the back up plan is for a very difficult situation, but last week I've been thinking about it a lot, it scared me a little and I finally decided to join here, hoping I can at least have more peace. Hey, it may sound weird, but I am happy you are not in a rush. These things, they take some serious time and well... They sometimes can go very wrong like the hospital thing I mentioned. Thank you for sharing though!

• Love
Reactions: Kevin_theFrog and sourcreamonion
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020

U mean you've got a backup plan if everything goes to shit? Seems great nothing wrong w that. I still have to go with one, nothing too extreme. I'm also not in a complete rush so there's still some time ‍♀

Wow lol seems kinda like bad timing. Was he so drunk you could just go trough with it or was there no way out at the time?
Must've been kinda unfortunate at the time maybe
I just remember him walking in and asking what I was doing. I didn't answer him really and he went to bed with no problems, me and him weren't particularly close so I didn't have to worry too much. Even if I could just do it while he was sleeping, I felt uncomfortable to do it with someone sleeping right there, it also soured the "mood" I was in.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Kevin_theFrog and Deleted member 19276
T

TakeYourHappyPills

Nov 26, 2019
Yes. I was in my room taking a full bottle of pills when my mom walked in. She didn't realize I was trying to kill myself so she left and didn't say anything. I probably didn't take enough though which is why I'm still here.

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, idontevenknowanymore, x-Ace-x and 2 others
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
Yes, I do believe what you have mentioned in the first part of your reply to be very true. Losing every type of control. And yes, the back up plan is for a very difficult situation, but last week I've been thinking about it a lot, it scared me a little and I finally decided to join here, hoping I can at least have more peace. Hey, it may sound weird, but I am happy you are not in a rush. These things, they take some serious time and well... They sometimes can go very wrong like the hospital thing I mentioned. Thank you for sharing though!
Ah no worries! Thanks for coming out with something so heavy!
Even though my account is just a day old I still welcome you here XD, I'm new and this community already seems so different compared to the mainstream junk. The stuff I put on here, would've made people go mad on other platforms lol. Feels good to finally have an outlet :).

And yeah don't worry I won't rush, I'm not 100% suicidal but it seems like a good way out in case I need to.
Waking up in the hospital would be a good thing if u would get the help u needed, sadly I'm not sure if that's always that case...
I just remember him walking in and asking what I was doing. I didn't answer him really and he went to bed with no problems, me and him weren't particularly close so I didn't have to worry too much. Even if I could just do it while he was sleeping, I felt uncomfortable to do it with someone sleeping right there, it also soured the "mood" I was in.
Oof yeah the mood u were in probably felt good. Like that was the perfect moment and someone just 'rudely' barges in and disrupts your flow. I've always hated when that happened .

And also your roommate staying there, sleeping while u were gonna do something completely different must've felt...idk creepy maybe? Out of all the things I know, someone being there while you're about to commit suicide isn't one of the very fist things I'd want

Last edited:
Reactions: sourcreamonion and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Ah no worries! Thanks for coming out with something so heavy!
Even though my account is just a day old I still welcome you here XD, I'm new and this community already seems so different compared to the mainstream junk. The stuff I put on here, would've made people go mad on other platforms lol. Feels good to finally have an outlet :).

And yeah don't worry I won't rush, I'm not 100% suicidal but it seems like a good way out in case I need to.
Waking up in the hospital would be a good thing if u would get the help u needed, sadly I'm not sure if that's always that case...
No problem, I am feeling a little happy that I got to share here too. :)
And yeah, other outlets or social medias or whatever they are called nowadays... All I would see is this forced pro life stuff that is just horrible to look at. If a person needs to call the quits, it is only their choice and their choice only. Noone else should have a say in that. Same here with the back up plan, I am still so unsure of what to do. ^ ^

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Kevin_theFrog
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
Yes. I was in my room taking a full bottle of pills when my mom walked in. She didn't realize I was trying to kill myself so she left and didn't say anything. I probably didn't take enough though which is why I'm still here.
Wow must've felt like a close one. How did it feel waking up the next day?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and TakeYourHappyPills
T

TakeYourHappyPills

Nov 26, 2019
Wow must've felt like a close one. How did it feel waking up the next day?
Really fucking shitty. I was in so much pain the night before, then waking up and realizing I had to go to school and act like nothing had happened was hell. Because of that night I can't swallow pills without being extremely nauseous.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, idontevenknowanymore and Kevin_theFrog
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
No problem, I am feeling a little happy that I got to share here too. :)
And yeah, other outlets or social medias or whatever they are called nowadays... All I would see is this forced pro life stuff that is just horrible to look at. If a person needs to call the quits, it is only their choice and their choice only. Noone else should have a say in that. Same here with the back up plan, I am still so unsure of what to do. ^ ^
Hmmm yeah, the thing w the plan is that idk if and when would be the right time. Also the case is that I'm not suicidal 100% of the time so I go here for a backup plan, in case I rlly need a way out I'd already know what to do. Useful info stored in the back of my mind ;).

And yeah the choice is theirs ofcourse, in the end some people can decide their own fate and should use that to their advantage. Though I kinda get if family wants to interrupt for example, since in the end they do love you (unless it's dysfunctional).

Like I said, most people should have their own say in it :)
Really fucking shitty. I was in so much pain the night before, then waking up and realizing I had to go to school and act like nothing had happened was hell. Because of that night I can't swallow pills without being extremely nauseous.
Ouch yeah acting like nothing had happened is the worst part.

I kinda know how it feels not being able to interact with whatever you used to end your life. The day after I tried out wanting to hang myself I couldn't look at the belt i used for a while. It kinda sucked lol

Last edited:
Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Hmmm yeah, the thing w the plan is that idk if and when would be the right time. Also the case is that I'm not suicidal 100% of the time so I go here for a backup plan, in case I rlly need a way out I'd already know what to do. Useful info stored in the back of my mind ;).

And yeah the choice is theirs ofcourse, in the end some people can decide their own fate and should use that to their advantage. Though I kinda get if family wants to interrupt for example, since in the end they do love you (unless it's dysfunctional).

Like I said, most people should have their own say in it :)
Couldn't agree more on the choice thing! :) And yeah, family members, I can understand them all too well. It is like being trapped between two evils at times - Betraying them and offing myself or staying alive and potentially suffer in this so cold and harsh to deal with world.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Kevin_theFrog
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
Couldn't agree more on the choice thing! :) And yeah, family members, I can understand them all too well. It is like being trapped between two evils at times - Betraying them and offing myself or staying alive and potentially suffer in this so cold and harsh to deal with world.
Yeah it stays kinda weird how it's hard to choose between them and urself at times. But I know that if I choose to live for a few more years I might end up on the streets if things stay the way they're going now.

Still, I wish the best of luck to you! ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Yeah it stays kinda weird how it's hard to choose between them and urself at times. But I know that if I choose to live for a few more years I might end up on the streets if things stay the way they're going now.

Still, I wish the best of luck to you! ❤
The same fear I have, ending up on the street and homeless basically. It's interesting you mentioned that as well.

Either way, thank you very much, likewise and best of luck to you as well! :) :heart:

JigsawFeelin

JigsawFeelin

Student
May 31, 2020
I wasn't so much found as 'went to find' haha
I survived a partial hanging as the noose broke, and the asphyxiation combined in no small part with all the recreational drugs I'd been pounding for two days made me believe I'd 'gone to hell'
Crawled up the stairs to find my ex partner.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 19276
ugly_loser2008

ugly_loser2008

Jul 30, 2018
yeah before divorce my wife caught one of my attempts, well she didn't really catch me as much as saw the noose in the garage, and me looking stupid. she just shook her head called me a dumbass and went in the house. we really didnt talk bout it after cept when divorce came she told me she was afraid of one day driving home and seeing my dead body hangning there and she didnt want that memory.

• Hugs
Reactions: IWTD and AnxietyAttack44
IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
If so, how did it go and what made them come out to 'save' u?
I was having a great day, surrounded with friends, don't know why but I went into my room put an empty gun to head and pulled the trigger. I loaded it, chambered a round put it to my head and couldn't do it. That day I realized the true me a fucking coward. I cried while doing it too!! I must've been pressing the gun very hard into my head. Because I made quite the indent. Which was seen by my girlfriend at the time. She should've left me then. She married me and I've made several attempts since. She must be a glutton for punishment or something is seriously wrong with her. Lol

• Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Deleted member 19276