NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I'm not employed or in school, so that work/learn from home thing never applied to me.

I only ever left home for essential tasks pre-covid--buying groceries, medical appointments, picking up prescriptions. I would eat out maybe once per month, which I still do.

There's one local friend that I would visit in person once per year, that's about the only thing that's changed in my life. We still chat online, though, so it's not a total loss.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MeltedJello, Circles, Nolen and 5 others
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I'm actually doing more things right now. The move from many services to online activities helped me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Beeper, lobster salad and 2 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
No changes at all, honestly. I do go to school (read: try to), but since I study music we can't do it online. So I kind of forget about the pandemic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and lobster salad
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
My life has stayed the same since I graduated high school 3 years ago

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, Circles, Beeper and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nothing has changed. Before the pandemic I was in the house all day doing nothing. I have been like that for years. My life is very depressing. It is not worth living. The only thing that makes sense for me is ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, justsayin, NumbItAll and 5 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
It's actually a record in the speed of change. I changed everything around me, i don't think that the situation changed so much, but it showed it's true colors.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
It might have not changed much but I have grown more distant from some of my shit family which is unrelated and so I have to somehow become more independent which is already hard enough since I'm disabled and have Aspergers. Like for example recently I've been trying to get AAA mainly because I don't have anybody to pick me up but AAA is a car towing company in the US and if you totaled your car they use to give you a ride home buuuuttttt what fucking sucks all because of COVID they'll only tow your car but won't even give you a fucking ride home but they still charge the same rates of course. My mother told me I'd have to call a taxi but I've never even called a fucking taxi before and don't even know if COVID has impacted that also so. Bottom line is if your independent you're fucked.

Last edited:
ascetic_

ascetic_

Metaphysically Homeless
Aug 28, 2021
My life didn't change at all. I've been in the house for years, so I was already used to it.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and Élégie
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Literally nothing changed. I stay indoors all day and browse SS or play my synth. That's it.

MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Ever since I've graduated high school 3 years ago, nothing has changed. I still stay at home doing nothing, and being a burden on my parents. I'm just waiting for a time when I'll be home alone for a few hours. It'll be the perfect chance to hopefully ctb via full suspension hanging.

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
S

Secondoor

Dec 15, 2021
Not much has changed. I hear people talking about how much the pandemic has affected their social life. I was already spending a lot of time at home. I actually miss being by myself since my partner is now at home as well. It's too much.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
From what I have read, the pandemic has mostly affected "normal" people's lives, since they had the most to lose, and some are acting out in ways that they would never dream of, such as suicide or panic attacks due to isolation.

june

june

Experienced
May 25, 2020
Wishing us well. Introvert life

Reactions: Myl
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
It ruined me. Worst thing ever happened...lost my connection w friends, lost my otherwise looong attention span...im almost dead now, still having the flashbacks of lockdowns and curfews, amount of time i got fined merely for walking outside

• Hugs
Reactions: Myl