Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
There are some suicidal people who want help. If they ask for help, everyone calls them an attention seeker and tells them, "if you really wanted to do it, you'd just do it." Then that exact person goes on to commit suicide and the same exact people go, "why didn't they ask for help?"

Or someone might say, "people who are serious about suicide will just go ahead and do it. Those who say they are suicidal or have an attempt but don't succeed are just crying out for help or seeking attention." Then if someone commits suicide without warning, that exact person goes, "why didn't they ask for help?" But we all know that if they DID ask for help, this person would tell them they're an attention seeker.

Reactions: Going Home, lv-gras, Made4TV and 9 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
There are some suicidal people who want help. If they ask for help, everyone calls them an attention seeker and tells them, "if you really wanted to do it, you'd just do it." Then that exact person goes on to commit suicide and the same exact people go, "why didn't they ask for help?"

Or someone might say, "people who are serious about suicide will just go ahead and do it. Those who say they are suicidal or have an attempt but don't succeed are just crying out for help or seeking attention." Then if someone commits suicide without warning, that exact person goes, "why didn't they ask for help?" But we all know that if they DID ask for help, this person would tell them they're an attention seeker.

it is difficult to ctb. mental state needs to be stable long enough to be successful.

Reactions: lv-gras, Iwant2sleepforever, MissLisa and 1 other person
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
People on here do and say that which made me question things about myself.

But I've since talked it out with wise humans, and I'm okay now.

Reactions: Trashcan and Caustic Cardinals
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
People on here do and say that which made me question things about myself.

But I've since talked it out with wise humans, and I'm okay now.

The ironic thing is the people on here who say that always have 100+ posts. They're basically calling themselves attention seekers.

Reactions: mattwitt, skitliv, RM5998 and 1 other person
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
it is difficult to ctb. mental state needs to be stable long enough to be successful.

Very true. A lot of people also have the concern of their method working and not being found in time.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
That is so true, I didn't think of it like that before but I guess in a way my unstable mood contributes to my survival (as well as other factors)

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, DeletedUser4739 and Trashcan
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018

The feeling of CTB'ing or attempting it was quite calming and relaxing when I did it. When I read others reactions of their experience... I'm just like :nomouth: "What even is survival instinct" So I did lots of google searches and stuff and ended up nowhere.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, Trashcan and Caustic Cardinals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
The feeling of CTB'ing or attempting it was quite calming and relaxing when I did it. When I read others reactions of their experience... I'm just like :nomouth: "What even is survival instinct" So I did lots of google searches and stuff and ended up nowhere.

try a different key

Reactions: DeletedUser4739, Trashcan and Desperate_Soul
Lizzie S.

Lizzie S.

Experienced
Sep 2, 2018
My mom did this to me. She literally said 'go kill yourself' because she said she thought I was bluffing about how I'm in so much pain from my last attempt. I have two serious previous attempts, I'm not fucking bluffing and it was just heartless.

Reactions: Going Home, mattwitt, lv-gras and 1 other person