[Snusmumriken]

[Snusmumriken]

Sep 21, 2023
I used to cry almost every night, but 2-3 years-ago I stopped crying.
But Sometimes, I randomly shed a tear, as if they're overflowing.
Does anyone have a similar experience?

• Yay!
Reactions: Hysteria and TheGoodGuy
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I haven't cried in a while but now I have been thinking about something, that'll eventually be inevitable if the things causing it are unsolved and it makes me cry so much.

Other than that, I feel the same as you.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Completely similar as a teenager I often cried every day now there can sometimes go 3+ years before I cry and even then it´s only for a short while like a few minutes tops and I immediately try to seize the moment of feeling sadness and enjoy the cry because it feels so relieving to cry but it stops too fast.

cosimaniehaus

cosimaniehaus

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2020
I cant cry on things, on which a normal person would cry. i did not cry when my grandfather died. i dont cry when something bad happens with someone i love. this situation leaves me with so much guilt and suffering, that when i go to bed at night, and i am alone, and my parents dont see it,.i force myself to think really bad things,.just to cry, and THEN i cry. but it doesnt do much with reality

• Hugs
Reactions: Hysteria
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
I cant cry on things, on which a normal person would cry. i did not cry when my grandfather died. i dont cry when something bad happens with someone i love. this situation leaves me with so much guilt and suffering, that when i go to bed at night, and i am alone, and my parents dont see it,.i force myself to think really bad things,.just to cry, and THEN i cry. but it doesnt do much with reality

Wooh, I thought only I was like that. All your words apply to me, too, but I have a slight extension. I usually laugh when others cry. I don't do it intentionally to hurt people. It's natural for me since I was a little child. Unfortunately, my parents beating me didn't cure the condition. So, I still do it, and everyone hates me. At the same time, I can cry and often do it alone in bed.

Chemical Animal

Chemical Animal

"I was born out of time, I'm not meant to be here"
Jan 24, 2023
I cried in june 2023 after almost 12 years unable to cry.

I only managed to do it because I forced myself very hard to cry. Before that I used to believe that I couldn't because I was a crybaby as a child/pre-teen and cried for a lifetime in ten years...

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Yep. Been so long I actually forgot when it was.
It's a pain in the behind, seriously. There are moments when I didnt want to draw attention to myself so it would help the situation if I cried but I just cant because I dont feel anything. I end up being labelled as an unfeeling, uncaring bastard.

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I can't remember when was really the last time I truly cried, I feel like i've kind of became unable to, I wish I could push myself into crying but it just doesn't work.