• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LilBird

LilBird

Mar 16, 2020
I am looking to buy SN preferably from a site someone else has also purchased from. I am located in the US. If anyone can pm me where they got their SN from that would be greatly appreciated.

mrhighwaysend

mrhighwaysend

Oct 31, 2021
hi, if youre still here ill pm you

Reactions: fastlife and LilBird
LilBird

LilBird

Mar 16, 2020
Looking for many options for pricing and quantity on the site please pm me if anyone has any other options!

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I know it's too much to ask and I know some y'all are so desperate to die and I'm dearly sorry but you need to understand the predicament we're in on sources especially for SN. Don't automatically trust complete strangers with sources and be careful.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Ava, LastLoveLetter and 6 others
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I ordered my own today, I'm looking forward to arriving

gr1lledcheese

gr1lledcheese

Student
Dec 18, 2021
I ordered some last week. It should arrive tomorrow.

J

jesuisal_

Oct 7, 2021
hi guys, I ordered sn from [removed] and I read that is this with Filmerine, and someone has failed with this. I'm from Belgium and I don't find another resource can someone pm me? I'm sorry for my bad English

Last edited by a moderator:
fastlife

fastlife

Student
Jan 21, 2022
hey jesuisal nederlands? ik ben zelf ook opzoek naar sn of iets anders ben van belgie antwerpen

J

jesuisal_

Oct 7, 2021
j
hey jesuisal nederlands? ik ben zelf ook opzoek naar sn de iets anders ben van belgie anvers
hey ja ik spreek nederlands, ik kan je momenteel geen privée bericht sturen. Ben je op de telegram group?

J

jesuisal_

Oct 7, 2021
geef me jou télégramme est kzal est zien dan
[Edit: You posted your personal info here. It would be preferable to do that on private. Thank you.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yo_no_soy_el_pollo2

Dec 29, 2021
If anyone here actually received their's in the US, please PM me where you got it. Thanks!

Reactions: LilBird and Ava
Nevsky69

Nevsky69

Jan 20, 2022
I bought it a few months ago from Spain to another country of the European Union. It cost me about €10 one kg, plus transportation, and in 48 hours I had it at home. It may be convenient to search for the term in Spanish (or in Portuguese, which is the same) nitrito de sodio o nitrito sódico.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, jesuisal_ and Talvikki
medicinenightmares

medicinenightmares

Jun 11, 2019
I bought SN online from a seller in Europe three years ago and had no problems. It was delivered to me (I was surprised customs didn't take it even though it's not illegal). I just paid with my credit card.

I ordered more SN from the same guy recently but this time he had changed his method of payment so I had to go through a weird financial platform similar to PayPal but I never heard of it before. It was easy to use but kind of annoying. It costed $30CAD. I still haven't received this SN because I ordered a few days ago and shipping is hella slow right now.

Last edited:
Esteban Il Divino

Esteban Il Divino

Nov 9, 2021
I still haven't received this SN because I ordered a few days ago and shipping is hella slow right now.
Hi, I want to buy SN in Europe (I'm in France), is it possible to PM me some sources ? Thanks.

@medicinenightmares , if it's possible, could you share me a link to your guy in PM, and could you give us update when you receive it ?
Thank you

A

angelhealing

Dec 10, 2021
I bought SN online from a seller in Europe three years ago and had no problems. It was delivered to me (I was surprised customs didn't take it even though it's not illegal). I just paid with my credit card.

I ordered more SN from the same guy recently but this time he had changed his method of payment so I had to go through a weird financial platform similar to PayPal but I never heard of it before. It was easy to use but kind of annoying. It costed $30CAD. I still haven't received this SN because I ordered a few days ago and shipping is hella slow right now.
Hi, could you pm me that European seller? I tried buying from that Turkish seller but it's been 2 months and it still hasn't arrived.

I

Iwantodiepleasehelp

Happiness is death🤗
Jan 24, 2022
hi guys, I ordered sn from [removed] and I read that is this with Filmerine, and someone has failed with this. I'm from Belgium and I don't find another resource can someone pm me? I'm sorry for my bad English
Hi, what is filmerine?

L

lmnop

Apr 6, 2023
hi can anyone please help me also get it to they UK?