Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
I don't think one person cares about me. I don't even think people are able to care about each other. Why does it have be like this. the ability to feel empathy and real love is so rare.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, XYZ, pthnrdnojvsc and 11 others
T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
I feel the same

Reactions: endergames and TotallyIsolated
sighingspider

sighingspider

Hi, How are you.
May 28, 2020
I have never met you before, and I don't really know who you are. But everyone here care about each other. So you don't have to feel lonely, we are here for you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tabbyql, endergames, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear that OP, I can totally relate to my life struggles as well :'(

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, endergames, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
K

Kain10th

May 7, 2020
I'm sorry to say but I am one of those selfish and evil persons. I'm a symptom of this crazy capitalist society.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: endergames, 262653 and esse_est_percipi
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
the ability to feel empathy and real love is so rare.
You're absolutely right. Its kind of heartbreaking. The world feels awfully cold and empty when you're sensetive and empathetic.

Reactions: EternalDarkness, Good4Nothing, endergames and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Yes my whole life I have been dealing with selfish evil people (very few good ones in my life). I feel bad because when someone is nice to my I get skeptical since selfish and vevil is so prevalent.

• Aww..
Reactions: Jeff_The_Cursed, endergames, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I do see it everywhere but a lot of it is also just me projecting my own evilness and selfishness unto other people. For example, I often don't trust a lot of people's good intentions or sentiments and always question their motives because I assume they're only acting nice for some benefit.

• Aww..
Reactions: endergames, Lorntroubles, AverageIdiot and 1 other person
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I do see it everywhere but a lot of it is also just me projecting my own evilness and selfishness unto other people. For example, I often don't trust a lot of people's good intentions or sentiments and always question their motives because I assume they're only acting nice for some benefit.
I think this is normal. Don't be so hard on yourself. :hug:

• Wow
Reactions: endergames and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think this is normal. Don't be so hard on yourself. :hug:
Sorry, I tend to do that a lot. Part of my desire to CTB is due to my own self loathing in that I often perceive myself as a separate entity that deserves to be killed due to the evil actions and desires I knowingly harbor. I can't help it sometimes except by playing it off casually. :ahhha:

Reactions: endergames
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I see it everywhere too. I can't tell whether it's true or my own paranoia though. But whatever it is, you can't really blame them sometimes- you can't get anywhere in a world like this without being horrible sometimes.

AverageIdiot

AverageIdiot

Jul 15, 2020
Every time when I look in a mirror lol

• Aww..
Reactions: Kain10th and Lorntroubles
endergames

endergames

Aug 6, 2020
True love and compassion have become rare commodities in our world. Greed and power-seeking are now driving the hearts of men and women. It's just so sad!

• Aww..
Reactions: XYZ
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Lol, the question is worded in a way in which I do not know whether to answer with yes or no. I've only seen evil, selfishness, malice, and self-interest in this world. It's disgusting.

• Aww..
Reactions: XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I'm an evil and selfish person. As such I see the entire world through the lens of my own wretchedness. I've read and heard stories about goodness in the world, but I am living in my own sphere of anger and misery, where nothing beautiful gets through. No love or empathy every passed the barrier between me and the world from either side.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kain10th and GoneGoneGone