• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Has there been any way that's been found that can mask the taste of it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Euthanza
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
There are various posts on here about people using Oragel, Ice Cubes, and taking a mint afterwards.

@Soon i will be gone Provided an excellent post last week which also contains a video explaining the mixing of these drugs. In this video, the barbiturate (N) is mixed with apple juice. I provided a link to that post below.

As an alternative you can also use a rectal form of administration, which her post also covers.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-ddmaph-mix.97215/

• Love
Reactions: Talvikki and Smart No More
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
Some people have suggested adding a sweetner like Neotame or Stevia to the N. It's 300 times sweeter than sugar.
I bought a bottle of liquid Stevia with monk fruit. Even a couple of drops really sweetens a bitter drink.

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza, Smart No More and Jrmull1993
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
There are various posts on here about people using Oragel, Ice Cubes, and taking a mint afterwards.

@Soon i will be gone Provided an excellent post last week which also contains a video explaining the mixing of these drugs. In this video, the barbiturate (N) is mixed with apple juice. I provided a link to that post below.

As an alternative you can also use a rectal form of administration, which her post also covers.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-ddmaph-mix.97215/
I think you're getting the DDMAP mixed up with N. There is a barbiturate in that mix but OP is referring to vetinary liquid N. It's notoriously bad tasting though there are some that say it's not so bad.

I think the nearest thing anyone found to useful is a sweetener name neotame but nobody seemed to agree on how much to use and whether it improved things.

Sone have said coating their tongue with peanut butter helped. I'm not sold on that personally but don't take issue with anyone doing whatever works for them. Some here will lose their shit over this though. It's quite the bone or contention. Ultimately the ppeh quite reasonably suggests that adding anything to vetinary N is only making 200ml of nasty tadting liquid into 200ml + of nasty liquid to drink. There's been all sorts of suggestions but neotame provided the most potential because it's so strong in tiny tiny amounts. It's the fentanyl of sweeteners, ha. It comes with it's complications though as too much is bitter in itself so may not improve anything.

It seems a bit of sheer grit and determination is possibly the only real way of facing the taste of N and then use a small amount of alcohol to wash it down. Ppeh suggested baileys for some reason. But also says no dairy products so I take it with a grain of salt. Whisky is also hinted at and I think that makes more sense. The alcohol content would surely help clear the taste buds and throat. Best not to over do that though. Although it is said to have potentiating benefits.

Reactions: watchingthewheels, Talvikki and Euthanza
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
The barbituate in DDMAPh is pentobarbital, the same drug as Nembutal (N).

Another option is buying medication flavorings, these can be bought online.

Attachments

• 1-12-21-Adding-phenobarbital-to-DDMA-protocols.pdf
    400.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Euthanza
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
The barbituate in DDMAPh is pentobarbital, the same drug as Nembutal (N).

Another option is buying medication flavorings, these can be bought online.
I think it might actually be phenobarbital. Easily mixed up.

I promise you DDMP protocols are different to vetinary N protocols. The apple juice thing isn't applicable to vetinary N. It's already 200ml of liquid. If you had powdered N then it might be different.

Reactions: Talvikki, Euthanza and Jrmull1993
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Phenobarbital: long acting
Amobarbital: intermediate acting
Pentobarbital: short acting
Thiopental: ultra fast acting

• Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all, Talvikki and Jrmull1993
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
I wouldn't try boofing 200ml even with a proper balloon catheter. Little as 20ml can cause a "I'm shitting my pants right now and can't do anything about it!" -feeling.
Some people have suggested adding a sweetner like Neotame or Stevia to the N. It's 300 times sweeter than sugar.
I bought a bottle of liquid Stevia with monk fruit. Even a couple of drops really sweetens a bitter drink.
What if N tastes even worse when it's sweet :ahhha:

• Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Bumping for any more suggestions. Thanks for the replies so far.

Reactions: Sick of it all