Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I know going to sound odd but let fill you in why i have my self in my head but all so sum one else well how it happen it started from a young age i use to get angry and upset frustrated to my folkd use to keep it to your self know one wants to here a see me being all moody so i started to bottle it up show no anger on any othe negative emotions as i got older all my other emotions were bottle up to then one day on my in my bed room i heard sum one calling me thort it was my mother but she was out then i realised it was in my head i ignored nordic sort of went a way but sum time later i mean a few years i was at work sum one had bin taken the piss out of me for a week or more anf i just about had it i dont normally let it bother most times i let it go over my head thats down to controlling my emotions but this day things got the better of me and what happened next shock me as much as it shock him i completely lots my temper and grabbed him by the throat and pick him of the floor he way about 15 stone at the time any i was holding him like that slowly killing him but then i cam round and saw what i had done and dropped him on the floor by as i was doing the deed i was sum one else i cant remember doing it he all so said i look and sounded like a different person thats when i realise that i had to folks in my head they me and they made from my anger frustration and all the other bad emotions the when I nrrd to be on my own no friends on gf no know one as i could lose it and hurt sum very badly thats one the things why i am going to end it going to take that barsted with me no matter what any one else have this problem just asking more out of curiosity thats all all us nutters jave to stick together now dont we ;) LOL :D

Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
I can relate to the title and people thought crazy for talking about the second person in my head, but the body of this post is really hard to read. It's hard to read thoughts that aren't broken up with punctuation or at least line spaces or something

Reactions: Roadkill
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I know going to sound odd but let fill you in why i have my self in my head but all so sum one else well how it happen it started from a young age i use to get angry and upset frustrated to my folkd use to keep it to your self know one wants to here a see me being all moody so i started to bottle it up show no anger on any othe negative emotions as i got older all my other emotions were bottle up to then one day on my in my bed room i heard sum one calling me thort it was my mother but she was out then i realised it was in my head i ignored nordic sort of went a way but sum time later i mean a few years i was at work sum one had bin taken the piss out of me for a week or more anf i just about had it i dont normally let it bother most times i let it go over my head thats down to controlling my emotions but this day things got the better of me and what happened next shock me as much as it shock him i completely lots my temper and grabbed him by the throat and pick him of the floor he way about 15 stone at the time any i was holding him like that slowly killing him but then i cam round and saw what i had done and dropped him on the floor by as i was doing the deed i was sum one else i cant remember doing it he all so said i look and sounded like a different person thats when i realise that i had to folks in my head they me and they made from my anger frustration and all the other bad emotions the when I nrrd to be on my own no friends on gf no know one as i could lose it and hurt sum very badly thats one the things why i am going to end it going to take that barsted with me no matter what any one else have this problem just asking more out of curiosity thats all all us nutters jave to stick together now dont we ;) LOL :D
Nope
Can't relate
Sounds like you had a psychotic break though

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Nope
Can't relate
Sounds like you had a psychotic break though
Yes it does but times when i get upset or angry with my self i can here it in my head sum times i end up arguing with it sum it cum out aloud one my mother over heard me and ask who was talking to i lie and told here i was on the phone close call that one HAHA

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I can relate to the title and people thought crazy for talking about the second person in my head, but the body of this post is really hard to read. It's hard to read thoughts that aren't broken up with punctuation or at least line spaces or something
Yer sorry about that when i get going i forget thingd like that . Sorry make a note next time around :)

Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
Yes it does but times when i get upset or angry with my self i can here it in my head sum times i end up arguing with it sum it cum out aloud one my mother over heard me and ask who was talking to i lie and told here i was on the phone close call that one HAHA
I've read again and again, and still don't what you're saying. Do you mean the hackers talk to you too? They're not what I meant by second person in my head but I don't know what you could else refer to. They're hacking, no one else can hear them since not normal sound, so you shouldn't talk to them except when no one is around.

Last edited:
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I've read again and again, and still don't what you're saying. Do you mean the hackers talk to you too? They're not what I meant by second person in my head but I don't know what you could else refer to. They're hacking, no one else can hear them since not normal sound, so you shouldn't talk to them except when no one is around.
Its more like a split personality but when it kicks in sum times i cant remember what its done . It onely when i get really angry bit like the incredible hulk but dont go green LOL :)

Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
I'm bored. I deleted all of my other web accounts expecting to be dead by now, so I had nothing to do and decided to try to translate.
I know this is going to sound odd, but let fill you in why I have my self in my head but also someone else. Well how it happened, it started from a young age. I used to get angry, upset, and frustrated to my folks. Use to keep it to your self, no one wants to hear and see me being all moody, so I started to bottle it up show no anger on any other negative emotions. As I got older all my other emotions were bottled up, then one day on my in my bed room I heard someone calling me. I thought it was my mother, but she was out then I realised it was in my head. I ignored and it sort of went away. Some time later (I mean a few years) I was at work and someone had been taken the piss out of me for a week or more, and I just about had it. I don't normally let it bother me, most times I let it go over my head. That's down to controlling my emotions, but this day things got the better of me and what happened next shocked me as much as it shocked him. I completely lost my temper and grabbed him by the throat, and picked him up off the floor. He weighed about 15 stone at the time. I was holding him like that slowly killing him, but then I came around and saw what I had done and dropped him on the floor. by as i was doing the deed i was someone else I can't remember doing it. He also said I look and sounded like a different person. That's when I realized that I had two folks in my head. They made from my anger frustration and all the other bad emotions. That's when I need to be on my own, no friends and no gf and no anyone, as I could lose it and hurt someone very badly. That's one the things why i am going to end it going to take that bastard with me no matter want.

Anyone else have this problem? Just asking more out of curiosity, that's all. All us nutters have to stick together now don't we ;) LOL :D
I can't relate. Multiple personalities? I heard there are ways to get rid of the other personalities. Could talk to doctor about it. I hate life and the experimenters who torture lab rats, but this doesn't sound good to try to ctb without getting help first

Last edited:
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
I'm having a hard time reading and understanding your post. But you could have another dissociated self l guess. I have more than one myself...i have dissociative identity disorder.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I'm having a hard time reading and understanding your post. But you could have another dissociated self l guess. I have more than one myself...i have dissociative identity disorder.
Like told the other chap it onley takes over when i go really angry and i cant remember what happened to its like going the full hulk