I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
Right now there is a post here about being careful if you use drugs. I don't really know about that post, but I would agree that you should be careful. In this case, be careful by testing drugs you use. Even if you never test and find something isn't what you think, at least you can feel a bit more safe and comfortable, right? I myself recently almost mixed up a bag of ketamine and a bag of MDMA crystals (I had only had pressed pills and I was being stupid, if you know anything about either of the drugs it would be obvious the MDMA wasn't ketamine, but I was being stupid, okay?)
I've only used tests from testkitplus, but I hear that dancesafe is also really good. Also I'm pretty sure it's not even illegal to own drug testing kits, so maybe you just want to have one just in case, who knows LOL.
Anyways, stay safe, and be careful, okay? :D

Reactions: ultrafuntimes, Oblivion Access and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Yes, agreed.

Always test if you are uncertain, and learn as much as you can about what you are handling. Safety first!

www.erowid.org

Reactions: Fragile
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
MDMA was always my fav drug when I used to club. The one in Amsterdam omg, 5 stars. Miss those days. Trying to behave is so boring.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and InezSerrano
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
The best advice that I can give is to never become a daily user, even things like weed can result in serious consequences when used for very prolonged periods of time.

Also, drink a lot of water. This is something that is rarely talked about inside this topic, but many people end up developing dehydration because being high often makes us ignore our physiological needs, not to mention that some drug types directly affect many systems that regulate the water in our bodies, both the absorption and excretion of it.

Reactions: InezSerrano, ultrafuntimes and Oblivion Access
june

june

Experienced
May 25, 2020
I've heard there are certain countries who have governments that will test for drug purity free of charge and no police involved. The dutch/netherlands comes to mind!
Any other places like that?

I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
The best advice that I can give is to never become a daily user, even things like weed can result in serious consequences when used for very prolonged periods of time.

Also, drink a lot of water. This is something that is rarely talked about inside this topic, but many people end up developing dehydration because being high often makes us ignore our physiological needs, not to mention that some drug types directly affect many systems that regulate the water in our bodies, both the absorption and excretion of it.
I agree with the don't become a daily user thing. The closest I've been to daily was a period where I did Ketamine four days in a row, even that felt scary. I mean really being dependent on a drug isn't terrible, if that'd what you need to do, but if you can avoid it, do. It costs money and your health, and the issue gets worse over time.

(And of course the water thing and everything else, but I don't have much to say about it.)

Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
I mean really being dependent on a drug isn't terrible ...
Oh absolutely not, even all the issues you mentioned notwithstanding, that feeling of being a slave to a molecule, of desperately needing a substance (or several) just to get through a day and experiencing your personal inferno if you're unable to score is AWFUL. If one wants to enjoy their chemical forays for any length of time while avoiding this hell, steering clear of dependence is a must. Unfortunately, the people with the most impoverished (not just financially) lives are drawn to it like moths to a flame. Staying tf away from opiates/benzos/alcohol/stimulants altogether is my advice but it feels like some unfortunate individuals are doomed to this, no matter what anyone tells them.

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
The mdma today is just not chemically the same as it was in the 90s/early 2000s. Shame really. Testing now is a good idea for sure no matter what drug you're taking.

• Informative
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and deleted
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
The mdma today is just not chemically the same as it was in the 90s/early 2000s. Shame really. Testing now is a good idea for sure no matter what drug you're taking.
What do you mean? MDMA is chemically different? Do you think there is some conspiracy to change the chemical structure of the chemical known as MDMA, or what are you trying to say.

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
What do you mean? MDMA is chemically different? Do you think there is some conspiracy to change the chemical structure of the chemical known as MDMA, or what are you trying to say.
No, Not a conspiracy or anything like that. I've read a lot about this on bluelight.org by people who are trained in chemistry or have expert knowledge in the field. Way more than I could ever have. There's hours upon hours of reading which talks about the possible reasons and the tests they've done to find truth to just any assumptions. It is more likely a shift to some synthetic additives, trying to elude detection from officials, making a higher profit. It's quite interesting as I know im not the only one who can feel the difference between past vs now. Which I don't find with any other drug.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N