• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Gas will blow up in the apartment I will be buried alive in the debris, mobile phone will blow up because of overheating (heard of similar case), laptop will burn I will live with terribly maimed face like a man I once saw, I will be banned from here, I will be prosecuted for being here, I will be banned for saying I will be prosecuted for being here, somebody is conspiring behind my back, making fun of me, small noise - somebody is on the balcony, opened window-hornet is going to fly in and I will die from its sting, mother is going to die soon, I leave the drink for the night wasp is going to be there I will drink it and it will sting me I will die from swelling of the throat, washing mashine is on- I will overflow my neighbour, ....so on...

And yes, I am on meds...lol...It is even funny... :pfff: :devil:

Anybody can relate?

• Hugs
Reactions: Life+me=error, Scribble Fan, Lavendel and 4 others
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I worry about damn near everything too and it's a terrible way to live. I can't live because of all the worry, but worry is also what keeps me alive. How the fuck am I supposed to CTB when there are so many things that could possibly go wrong?

Reactions: Rukia
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Everything is a conspiracy until explained otherwise.

I feel you :)

Reactions: Scribble Fan, Rukia and Orin
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
somebody is conspiring behind my back, making fun of me

Recently during low points I regularly suffered from anxiety and paranoia too, it really sucked and it was mostly about other people. I did know it was bullshit of course and I kept telling myself that, but it didn't help much. And it kind of seeped into my interactions with people.

Luckily it's not a permanent thing.

Reactions: Rukia
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I am going to have face tumor or a disease that disfigurs the face, I will piss myself in public, I will lose my mind completely, my teeth will fall out from grinding, delivery man will make fun of me, going to go to hell, will wake up in the coffin, liking the devil's emoji is sinful, :devil:........

Stupid thoughts attack ! part 5677543456783752093857209384651028973473456102893745620834756

Some thoughts are so paranoid that I am not able to enumerate them...The belief that sth will happen when I will tell them is too strong!

Sorry guys, I am tired ...:devil: Thank you for all the support, likes and hugs! It means a world to me!

• Hugs
Reactions: deltahead, Scribble Fan, Weems and 1 other person
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I'm glad you have some insight and realize they're stupid thoughts. Keep talking here! Having to make sense to others can help you recognize and drop delusions.

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
The problem is that I call them "stupid" but innerly I believe in them...I believe they are probable scenarios of what might happen...And I am afraid nobody can convince otherwise...:ahhha: For example even if the priest would told me that the devil emoji is ok I would probably still hold to my own conscience judgement...

• Hugs
Reactions: Dartz and Scribble Fan
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
The problem is that I call them "stupid" but innerly I believe in them...I believe they are probable scenarios of what might happen...And I am afraid nobody can convince otherwise...:ahhha: For example even if the priest would told me that the devil emoji is ok I would probably still hold to my own conscience judgement...
"There are secret meanings everywhere! Others don't perceive them, so I must trust only myself!" - me, eight months ago, in some kind of schizoid psychosis

Reactions: cornflowerblue, Antonin49, sólstafir and 1 other person
DownInaHole

DownInaHole

Not so wise
Jan 4, 2019
I'd hate to be God. Responsible for all this.

Reactions: cornflowerblue, Dartz and Scribble Fan
L

Lavendel

Aug 11, 2018
when I was in a very low point in my psychosis I had the same problem. "crazy" thoughts that did not seem crazy to me at that time also hollowed me.

I wouldn't want you to make sense out of it. I think you have the same problem as I. Not enough self-confidence and not being able to hear your own voice.

I like these two songs, might help you get through. good luck

presence raps - just hold on
cal scruby - my anxiety

oh, and I randomly stepped into this chat because I was looking for someone who was in the same place as I was. Because I'm facing other problems now.

Reactions: Dartz and Rukia
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
"There are secret meanings everywhere! Others don't perceive them, so I must trust only myself!" - me, eight months ago, in some kind of schizoid psychosis

But where you on meds back then? I am on antipsychotic meds already so there is nothing more psychiatry can do for me...The funny thing is I sometimes perceive other schizophrenics as too far gone...Maybe I am too... :devil:

Thank you guys once again for all the replies and support...:hug:

• Hugs
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
But where you on meds back then? I am on antipsychotic meds already so there is nothing more psychiatry can do for me...The funny thing is I sometimes perceive other schizophrenics as too far gone...Maybe I am too... :devil:

Thank you guys once again for all the replies and support...:hug:
Still no meds...the mania/psychosis passed and was replaced with suicidal depression but perhaps I will get medical care soon.

• Hugs
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Yep, it is worth a try...These meds work for some ppl...and for me too to some extent...Without them I saw Moses :devil:

• Hugs
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I feel ya sister! Molten anxiety and paranoia, boiling away in the heart. I'm always terrified of being persecuted for something I haven't done with nobody believing in my innocence so instead they all turn against me. It combines my worst fears of accusation, abandonment, and abuse. Earlier today I got so panicked that everything went dizzy blurry and I had to take a break just to breathe. The hot flashes and rapid heartbeats aren't fun either, I'm basically a train-wreck lol.

I think I get it, I'm sorry you feel this way :hug:

Yep, it is worth a try...These meds work for some ppl...and for me too to some extent...Without them I saw Moses :devil:

I hope I'm not being insensitive but did he say anything lol!

Last edited:
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I hope I'm not being insensitive but did he say anything lol!

Nope, just appeared...

Paranoid thoughts dont give up! I am too paranoid right now about this paranoid thoughts to tell about them... :devil:

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan