Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Why do criminals get to die peacefully and not us? Why are they making it so damn hard. We have to scavenge the internet, look for morbid methods and they just get to use N and die peacefully...

I know that they don't get the lethal injection immediately and first they have to serve in prison but still...some people may try get N for many years and are unsuccessful so then they have to resort to shifty painful methods anyways.

sn is my method but it's still pretty far from being peaceful, I just wanna take N and have a nice nap that I'll never wake up from ;-;:eh:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cyanol, SuicideAwaits, JustAMatterOfTime and 20 others
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
CO will be my method, but I wish I could die by SN. I've researched my method diligently but I'd rather not have to resort to something with a risk of being a vegetable.

I'd love to have N but I don't think it will be possible with all these scammers, customs and the high price.

They restricted SN in my state because of all the SN deaths this year. They're trying to give us the choice between jumping in front of trains, jumping off buildings or something awful like that.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, idk who i am, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
next-season .?

next-season .?

May 28, 2020
it make me sad they want us to fuckin struggle

• Aww..
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, pthnrdnojvsc, Nymph and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'd love to have N but I don't think it will be possible with all these scammers, customs and the high price.
We are all owned by the government as long as we can't have an easy accessible way to die. It's the ultimate way of saying "you belong to me".

Reactions: FatalSystemError591, pthnrdnojvsc, Nymph and 8 others
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
The way society functions... It's baffling, isn't it?

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, Meditation guide, Nymph and 3 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
You make a very valid point which I weirdly haven´t considered; murderers in several states in the US get lethal injection i.e. a peaceful way out yet their precious law abiding citizens can´t get it. And yes as you mentioned they have to wait years to get put to death peacefully usually around a decade but still they get a peaceful way out.
We are all owned by the government as long as we can't have an easy accessible way to die. It's the ultimate way of saying "you belong to me".
I couldn´t agree more.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: cyanol, FatalSystemError591, Meditation guide and 6 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yikes :aw: I hate earth

Reactions: Meditation guide and pthnrdnojvsc
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
The most privileged get to die as they please. They can pay for access to the drugs, methods, privacy, etc...

They have the privilege of dying with the least amount of suffering to themselves. Or the most recklessly. Or the most stupidly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nymph
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
Wrong!
Death penalty is no N
They use two or three different subtances
It's not peaceful at all

Reactions: nolongerhuman, _Minsk and sadbadpsychogirl
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Wrong!
Death penalty is no N
They use two or three different subtances
It's not peaceful at all
I read about it and they do use pentobarbital which is N. Not in all cases but the people are unconscious anyways before the injection is used so it's still peaceful

they get to have anesthesia lol but we can't have anything

Last edited:
Reactions: ronigail9 and Nyxtus
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
Yeah maybe you're right after all, i thought so because i've seen in the tv series Oz someone choosing electrocution instead of lethal injectetion, after being advised that being paralyzed by the muscle relaxent until the third drug does it's job is horryfing.
I just read in wikipedia, and it claims that the pentobarberital takes 30 seconds to achieve unconsciousness, i'm not sure it's true, i'd guess N takes minimum 5 minutes to make someone unconscious, in which case even the third drug's effect gonna be terrifying which stop your heart while you are conscious but paralyzed.
why don't they kill them like suicide clinics using just one drug if it was so compassionate

Reactions: _Minsk
Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
So everyone who is a taxpayer is technically a criminal because we are giving money to the government(s) to purchase Nembutal. We've been purchasing Nembutal and we didn't even know it.

• Love
Reactions: FatalSystemError591, _Minsk and ronigail9
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
I don't think it's ok to talk about the death penalty like it's a privilege, regardless of what method is being used.

Reactions: FatalSystemError591
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You are shooting around 1 for 3 in your facts there, turbo.

OP, a better argument would be the daily euthanization of animals. I'd have to check, but I would be surprised if 20 convicts have been executed in the last decade with pentobarbital.

Reactions: bov
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Go away with your sadness and alternative thinking.... This world is exactly as it should be: perfect, if something doesn't seem right you are not thinking right, powers in control love and care for us so much you couldn't belive that's why you barely hear of suffering at all because God does such a great job keeping that pesky Satan character out of his script.
Life's so good just put the words fairness, gratitude and that's how the world is!!!
Yay! So glad I could help fix you.
God bless.

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Exactly! That's what makes me so angry! Serial killers get it easy. Instead, we torture innocent animals for our "studies". When I think about it, rapists, maniacs, serial killers get an easy way out. Why not to use them for scientific experiments? Why do we put innocent creatures through pain? Most humans are narcissists who think they are above everyone/everything else. I am so sick of this sociecty.

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime