• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WeakWeave

WeakWeave

Hanging In There
Dec 27, 2023
Everything is a lot more complicated than I was expecting. I'm constantly changing methods due to lack of resources or low lethality rates. I just feel trapped here, waiting to be able to follow through with a method.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, ijustwishtodie, Akaraine and 4 others
silentgoodbye

silentgoodbye

Feb 2, 2024
same. i was thinking about hanging this week but im terrified of failing and ending up disabled.

Reactions: WeakWeave, myusername890, sserafim and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also feel trapped, it will always be so incredibly cruel how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. I find it hellish how we are denied the option of a guaranteed, painless death even know we are just waiting to die anyway in this existence we never even consented to in the first place. It's unacceptable how people have to struggle so much to die but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

• Hugs
Reactions: WeakWeave, myusername890, sserafim and 1 other person
B

BitSad

Feb 21, 2024
Forget about rates, just find resources and plan the time schedule. The rates are for forensic report analyses.

Reactions: sserafim and bwerner
WeakWeave

WeakWeave

Hanging In There
Dec 27, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: silentgoodbye, myusername890 and sserafim