• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

timewarp24

Dec 1, 2023
Hi all,

I joined the site last last year and have browsed since.

A biological weapon was used on me last year and it messed my body up. I've been suicidal ever since then and hope to go when the time is right.

However, the difficulty I have is that I've confided to my family about my plans and despite my constant suffering they are insistent that I stay alive, it is this guilt that is keeping me here. Does anyone else have a similar predicament? Having people who care about me so much feels like a burden and it is just sustaining my suffering when I could end it.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Luckily, I don't have anyone keeping me here any longer.

But, when you say "biological weapon", what do you mean? Was this administered to you by a doctor? Were you in a war where the enemy used some kind of biological weapon? I'm just having a hard time understanding what that means.