• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeathSaves

DeathSaves

Apr 19, 2019
Depression is my life, i'm comfortable with being depressed, although i'm currently considering killing myself since i've been arrested in a private jail, or rehab clinic.

I've never felt like being too happy, and even if i do feel happy, i guess i'd rather go back to being sad. Does anybody understand what this feels like?

Reactions: agreement, aspx and WOODESITY
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
This might sound weird but I wished many times to be sad/depressed otherwise i feel guilty. I honestly don't want happiness, I want courage to ctb.. there were times when I felt happy or normal I guess and I wished I wasn't

Reactions: Mich517, agreement and aspx
aspx

aspx

Mar 25, 2019
I understand you and I also feel like the same. I kinda like feeling sad because of the inner peace and because of the kindness that is related to it.
Maybe we've evolved to like this feeling, which a lot of people isn't comfortable with.

considering killing myself since i've been arrested in a private jail, or rehab clinic
Sorry to hear that. Isn't there a way to get out of there? Being forced to be in a rehab clinic doesn't seem to make any sense.

Reactions: WOODESITY and agreement