Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Hello guys, the last few days I have not had very good days to say, to top it off a relative of mine recently passed away so I have not felt like celebrating the new year to say, even so I know that many will be having a good time, or having a bad time So no you're not the only one who has probably started the year off on the wrong foot, feel free to talk to me if you need to be heard here.

On the other hand, I have made it my goal, from the shadows, to do my best so that the prochoice community is not silenced or limited, and at the same time to help change a little the way people think, and that the The right to die is considered for what it is, a human right to which every human being with the necessary maturity can have recourse.

And personally, I will do my best to improve my quality of life, my situation is quite complex, those who are very close to me on this site know how complicated my situation is, for this and other reasons I feel that recovery is not possible, but I will do my best to improve my life, until I finally decide to leave this world. I love you all, I hope you do well @Persephone ❦ , @KuriGohan&Kamehameha , @RainAndSadness , @Meretlein , @Midgardsorm , @bloomingdark , @watereyes, @hotelbeneathground , @GenesAndEnvironment , @FuneralCry and all the members who make life on this site

Hugs!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms, littlelungs, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 14 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that things are not going well, I can imagine that losing someone must be painful. I wish you the best with improving your life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Judah