Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
It may be pathetic, but here, a suicide forum, is my happy place.

I know I'll probably CTB some time within the next few years, and I want my final years to be as comfortable as possible in the presence of those who are like minded. It's here I can actually talk about catching the bus and discuss methods and whatnot.
Sure, I wish life didn't have to be like this. I wish I didn't have to be here. But life is like this, and this place offers a sense of comfort unlike anything anywhere else could match.

Reactions: FuneralCry and eternalmelancholy
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Don't feel too bad if you don't meet some arbitrary deadline to ctb. I'd like to think I am close to ctb'ing myself but I have been thinking this for years now.

This place is a nice change of pace instead of the usual guilt tripping and gas lighting you get when you openly talk about suicide. The only downside is that I have become too comfortable here and post too much nonsensical stuff that surely is annoying to many.

Reactions: FuneralCry and Sans
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
. This website helps me a lot and I can relate to many of the posts on here. In real life and other websites people don't openly talk about suicide like this and it can stop us feeling isolated, having a place where we can be open about how we feel. It is free of toxic positivity as well.

Reactions: Sans