F

falloftrom

Dec 14, 2023
Hello,

This is my first post since joining the forum. I'm still learning terms and getting acquainted. I'm someone who has struggled with depression for as long as I can remember and have had persistent thoughts about taking my own life. I haven't had anyone I trust enough to talk to about this... And hope to share more soon...

The holidays tend to be a difficult time for many (including myself). It's dark (especially In the northern hemisphere like myself), lonely, and family issues tend to surface.I wish everyone luck with reaching sunny days that are beyond the darkness,

Sincerely,
Fall of Tron

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, cetacea, XdragonsoulX and 2 others
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Feel free to share anything you want to share. It feels good to just talk about it sometimes and yes in genral this time of the year sucks sometimes so I wish you the best of luck, that you don't feel like this all of the time

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Happy holidays, if that's even fucking possible anymore.

Vulgarity aside, welcome to the forum, Tron. Have you been lurking for very long or did you jump right into becoming a member? I can relate to your struggles with ideation for a long long time, it can really wear you down and I'm sure it's my main reason for joining the forum. You'll find that this forum is especially great at allow people to be themselves (unless they break the rules, be sure to read those!) even when their opinions would usually be considered too controversial. We believe in free speech, so don't be afraid to confide in us when you feel a need to.

Be sure to check out our recovery section as well, it takes a lot of strength to make it through depression and we have a good community of people who have tried all sorts of treatments to help you get through this. If you don't wish to recover, which is quite a shame because you seem rather kind hearted, we will help you find your peace here.

You said you are learning terms and getting acquainted, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, CloudyNightSky and Rhizomorph1
cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
welcome, i hope you can feel free to talk here. people are here to listen and help. I know it is very lonely to be depressed like this. I wish you luck with reaching those sunny days as well

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Happy holidays, if that's even fucking possible anymore.

Vulgarity aside, welcome to the forum, Tron. Have you been lurking for very long or did you jump right into becoming a member? I can relate to your struggles with ideation for a long long time, it can really wear you down and I'm sure it's my main reason for joining the forum. You'll find that this forum is especially great at allow people to be themselves (unless they break the rules, be sure to read those!) even when their opinions would usually be considered too controversial. We believe in free speech, so don't be afraid to confide in us when you feel a need to.

Be sure to check out our recovery section as well, it takes a lot of strength to make it through depression and we have a good community of people who have tried all sorts of treatments to help you get through this. If you don't wish to recover, which is quite a shame because you seem rather kind hearted, we will help you find your peace here.

You said you are learning terms and getting acquainted, if you have any questions feel free to ask!
God damn. What an immaculately articulated and well formulated response.

I like you. You're compassionate and level headed. It's refreshing.

OP, I second checking out the recovery section and trying any and all available treatment options before making a decision to catch the bus (ctb). If you're truly at the end of the line, this forum is pro-choice and will support you, but we (I like to think I speak for most of us here) encourage spending considerable time weighing the pros and cons, becoming informed, preparing (materially and psychospiritually), and overall making a deliberate, rational decision, either way.

Try not to get too caught up in all the politics of this site. There's a lot of cynicism and desperation on this site and it can really encroach on the mind. Likewise, the offline world can sometimes feel a bit grim, unrealistic and overly positive or dismissive. Find your balance, be skeptical, and think for yourself.

May you find peace in living or dying ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Abyssal and falloftrom