TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
Short but its a happy vent.

Im the happiest I have been in as long as I can Remember, I went to katsucon today and got a pochita plushie and now im so fucking happy I don't wanna lose this happy feeling.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, sadstuffie, jodes2 and 3 others
$crim

$crim

skincarver
Feb 12, 2023
thats great to hear, im glad! im also slightly jealous since ive been meaning to get my own lil pochita plush of my own lmao

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, jodes2 and TransMagical
H

horse

Feb 16, 2023
I don't know what a katsucon or pochita is, but I'm happy for you, life is all about finding those things that keep you going.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and jodes2
TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
I don't know what a katsucon or pochita is, but I'm happy for you, life is all about finding those things that keep you going.
Katsucon: a anime convention in maryland, right next to DC.

Pochita: a dog thats also a devil that becomes a MC's heart (aint a spoiler its like literally the plot and in ep1) 1676766974600
thats great to hear, im glad! im also slightly jealous since ive been meaning to get my own lol pochita plush of my own lmao
**insert stimmy hand emoji**

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, $crim and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Awesome 😂 I bought some mdma yesterday so I'm happy,can't wait to try them 😂 had some shitty dreams last night though, of a time 20 years ago when I was dumped by a woman I fell deeply in love with after only 2 weeks, she started sleeping with the guy in the next room, sigh. Those were depressing times and the dreams brought it all back. But nevertheless I'm doing pretty well :) looking forward to the next rave 🎉

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, TransMagical and $crim