Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Happy Fathers Day to all the lost and forgotten fathers here. I'm one myself and I feel your pain.

Many of us haven't even received a "Happy Fathers Day" or even seen our kids in some time now. No one can take our fatherhood from us.

I wish you all the best amongst this hard day. I'm a father myself and I'm always here if anyone needs to talk.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: laserfocus111, mediocre, Oyoy and 6 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Not one motherfucking father!?

Ipassbutter

Ipassbutter

Feb 24, 2019
I'm a father. I was thinking I'd of ctb today as a present to myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: FusRohDracarys, K-O, Deleted member 17331 and 2 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm not a father, I'm a mother. And I know it doesn't mean much from me saying it, but happy fathers day ♡ dads really don't get enough recognition, and to see a father desperately want to be part of their children's lives and have that denied is heart breaking. I wished my father a happy father's day, not sure why... but was left with nothing as a response as usual. So happy father's day! ♡

Reactions: K-O and Brick In The Wall
NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

I want to drift into the lucid dream, endlessly...
Jun 11, 2020
3 kids. One just graduated from high school this year. One I have not spoken in over 2 years. The other lives with their mother down south. I lost communication with the last one due to a emotional cataclysm a few years back, and the mother not understanding. She always had issues as far as understanding my mental health and not conforming to her "idea of how everything should be"

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, K-O and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm a father. I was thinking I'd of ctb today as a present to myself.
That's pretty deep my man. I've been on the edge myself. I just despise when mothers try to steal this day from us. Because we already give everything we have and we can't even get this one day!?

Reactions: K-O
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Haopy Father's Day, guys. :heart: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, K-O and NomadicWolf382
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
DADS ARE THE FATHER FUCKING SHIT!! I LOVE YOU TO BITS! FROM A FF DAUGHTER! :heart:

IF IT WASN'T FOR MY PAPA I WOULD BE ON THE STREETS LONG AGO! CHEERZ DADS!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Oyoy
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I'm not a father but I'm a daughter. I haven't celebrated today with my father -- biggest deadbeat ever.

To all those loving and caring fathers out there, some who might not have gotten a ''happy fathers day", happy fathers day ❤ For some this is a little belated, but for me it's a few minutes before midnight so I thought I would say this before the day next.

Wishing you a big happy fathers day @Brick In The Wall ❤ Always here if you need to chat also. I'm only one pm away!

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, FusRohDracarys, Isadeth and 1 other person
L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
am a father to a 3 year old. He's my only reason why I try to hang around..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, K-O, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Happy Fathers Day to all the lost and forgotten fathers here. I'm one myself and I feel your pain.

Many of us haven't even received a "Happy Fathers Day" or even seen our kids in some time now. No one can take our fatherhood from us.

I wish you all the best amongst this hard day. I'm a father myself and I'm always here if anyone needs to talk.
Thank you my brother and thanks for reaching out to me and the other fathers here.
Tough day for a lot people and your sentiment and kindness means so much to me.
I am a dead beat, one of the things that this particular day also brings in to focus is my relationship with my own father and for this post I'll be signing off as POSS (Piece of Shit Son).
Love and respect my friend and brother.

POSS

• Love
Reactions: K-O, Brick In The Wall and laserfocus111