• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Cutting never really was my go to way of self harm but god damn how i fucking enjoy it at the moment. My mom finally pushed me to it, I want as many as scars as possible so i will be sent away and idc where. I already love these cuts i wish i could make them deeper but this pencil sharpener blade sucks.
It actually goes very well with my emo style aswell, which is SOMETHING SHE ALWAYS TOOK FROM ME FOR MOST PART OF MY LIFE BECAUSE I WAS SUYPPOSE TO BE NORMAL AND NOTHING ELSE.
if im actually getting sent away i might not have to ctb at all XD I am actually laughing again i should of harmed myself this way sooner

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
im not encourging shit as i mostly hope you break that habit and spare yourself infections or unwanted risk of "botched" death not at planned ctb date but GOD i agree. i really try to ground myself but a lone person can do so much. fam is having christmas shit rn and i dont have a safe space to sh but i want it so bad rn. i will be able to buy weed on wednesday to get my mind off this nightmare and hadnt cut in almost 2 weeks but im not wonder woman. dont expect someone to be well when you dont give em a chance to.
fuckkk wednesday come sooner, i dont want these scars im bout to give myself.

Last edited: