cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Idk if I should be happy about this. But I thought that there was no chance that i reach 21 lol. The last birthday that i really enjoyed was my 18th birthday but since then it all went downhill. I always looked forward to my birthday but now i almost forgot that todays the day. I literally thought that everyone around me will also forget it because this day seemed so unimportant to me but many of my friends and family remembered and they tried to make me happy today. It kinda worked - the day was better then expected but I feel like that I just played the happy birthday kid so my family dont have to worry and now i feel exhausted.

Life is weird.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: doneWithThisSh1t, Ondine0000ff, SolomonKado and 4 others
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I'm glad that you at least have those kinda friends, makes life easier despite how tiresome it is.
I'm glad your day turned out be better than expected, keep your chin up pal and happy birthday :)

• Love
Reactions: SolomonKado and cheese.out
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Hey there - Happy Birthday!

I am glad that you had an "ok" day today, and that many of the people around you spend time with you / remembered :)

I feel like that I just played the happy birthday kid so my family dont have to worry and now i feel exhausted

Wearing the "social mask" to pretend everything is alright and "i am happy so nobody has to worry" IS super exhausting. Sometimes we do it for so long, that we forget what emotion is actually real, and which one is just acting. So i think it's up to you how you want to remember this day today.

You said they tried to make you happy and it kinda worked, the day was better then expected - let's try to not let our inner demons win for one day and put a win into our books for once. Don't overthink - accept the day :heart:

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Happy Birthday! :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Idk if I should be happy about this. But I thought that there was no chance that i reach 21 lol. The last birthday that i really enjoyed was my 18th birthday but since then it all went downhill. I always looked forward to my birthday but now i almost forgot that todays the day. I literally thought that everyone around me will also forget it because this day seemed so unimportant to me but many of my friends and family remembered and they tried to make me happy today. It kinda worked - the day was better then expected but I feel like that I just played the happy birthday kid so my family dont have to worry and now i feel exhausted.

Life is weird.
🎂 🥳 🎈 Happy Birthday! So sorry things have been going downhill for you, but I am glad you have friends and family who care about you.

I hope this downward spiral gets better and you find peace for yourself. I would say things get better, but for me I made it to in my 40's and the downward spiral continued going downward and turned into a full nose dive at full speed many years ago.

If I could help you I absolutely would. Enjoy your birthday I'm thankful you have the people that care about you. Have a wonderful day!

• Hugs
Reactions: cheese.out
sp4rk

sp4rk

i am gamer >:3
Aug 9, 2023

Life is weird.
Happy Birthday! It is nice that your family and friends remembered to say happy birthday to you. It may be different for everyone, but I feel as though birthday's become less special as the years go by so don't worry too much of birthdays! But remember that everyone here, and your family and friends, do care about you :) I hope what you are going through soon passes by and may you enjoy your special day.

• Hugs
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Thank you all for the kind words❤️

• Love
Reactions: SolomonKado
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY - A MILESTONE ONE! I wish you a very happy birthday filled with love and peace. Do something special for yourself today.

• Love
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Happy Birthday 🎈

• Love