• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eyler

Eyler

Cingulomania spark
Aug 11, 2023
It was my birthday a couple days ago, yet instead of feeling a bundle of joy to this new upcoming year of life to me I just felt scared.

No, not scared. I just felt numb, I mean come on what am I supposed to feel anyway? Excited for new chances that I know myself am unable to do? That's hopeless.

I am physically and mentally getting weak, do you really think I have enough time left? Because I don't. I'm tired. I do not wish to fail my dear brother, my kind one who's only young. I do not wish to place any trauma to him neither my three friends.

I have no choice anywhere.. but that's okay. I'm just waiting till my body both emotionally, physically and mentally dies out completely.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer and Kit1
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Wishing you a belated birthday xx

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eyler, Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Eyler, I am so sorry that you have found your birthday to be stressful, numb and depressing. That really is a sad way of starting a new year - however when pain in there weaving one year into another, it is understandable that passing years doesn't mean anything but more pain possibly.

However I hope that you do have a positive (or at least a better year) than before - belated birthday wishes and wishing you all the best for a Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Contented year ahead.

Best wishes

• Love
Reactions: Eyler, Redacted24 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday. ♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eyler, Redacted24, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
Eyler

Eyler

Cingulomania spark
Aug 11, 2023
Eyler, I am so sorry that you have found your birthday to be stressful, numb and depressing. That really is a sad way of starting a new year - however when pain in there weaving one year into another, it is understandable that passing years doesn't mean anything but more pain possibly.

However I hope that you do have a positive (or at least a better year) than before - belated birthday wishes and wishing you all the best for a Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Contented year ahead.

Best wishes

In all honesty, each year I wonder that instead of showing the more troubles it brings, it shows a surprise day in disguise just for your sake. A little of puppets play, just for your sake. I mean maybe that's just me? Mm.

However, putting that aside.. I do appreciate your words. Your kindness even if we both know the truth, it brings me happiness. We are humans after all.. compliments, comfort I guess it all depends on the kind of person we are.

Thank you for the belated birthday wishes and my nonsense, Best year to you aswell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and not-2-b-the-answer