wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
i loathe living in this place. i genuinely don't think it can ever improve, i don't think true happiness is even a concept here. i genuinely think the only happy end would be to die, the only reasonable conclusion one would come to after living here is suicide. i wish a meteor wipes this place off of the planet tomorrow with zero survivors.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ChronicPain23, Homo erectus, Sweet Tart and 5 others
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'm confused, are we referring to Millwall or Middlesbrough?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death is the only relief for me as well, existing just leads to suffering and this world filled with endless cruelty and harm certainly disgusts me.

Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
yah i can stand behind this true happiness in this existence is just none. even if you think it is it just there for a few moment and then you just hop back to reality and realise it just all a lie. i believe you can only have true happiness if you find peace but the only way to achieve it is if we never existed in the first place this place we call reality/living being as human it is just to hellish. its a cruel place to be in, just to suffer day in and day out over and over.

jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
covid was such a missed opportunity, i truly wished for it to take out everyone.

Reactions: nolifeleft